The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Law applicants 2015

Thought I'd make a thread specifically for those applying for the Warwick Law School.

As October ends it is my understanding that offers will be distributed shortly and so this will be a good place to get to know each other for those applying and considering making it their firm.
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I got an offer for European Law LLB for 2015 entry- the offer is AAA and I got it on 20th October

Has anyone else got an offer for Law @ Warwick?
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by yasminzaracc
I got an offer for European Law LLB for 2015 entry- the offer is AAA and I got it on 20th October

Can I ask when you submitted your application? I applied for Law LLB this afternoon! Are you going to the open day this weekend?
Original post by laurajessava
Can I ask when you submitted your application? I applied for Law LLB this afternoon! Are you going to the open day this weekend?

I submitted my application on 4th October for the Oxford deadline and best of luck with LLB application!

I'm not going to the open day this weekend because I've been told it's a good Uni and my aunt lives 10 minute drive from campus :tongue:
Reply 4

Hey!
This is really interesting because no one else has received an offer from the Law department as far as I'm aware. Perhaps EU Law is different?

What were your AS grades /predicitions if you don't mind me asking :smile:
Applying for Law LLB.

AS Results: AAAA
A2 Predictions: A*A*A*

Sent my UCAS off today, pretty nervous! How quick are Warwick in getting back to you??
Reply 6
Original post by Walkeer_1
Applying for Law LLB.

Sent my UCAS off today, pretty nervous! How quick are Warwick in getting back to you??

Pretty quick. Not sure when they give out offers exactly though.
Original post by Walkeer_1
Applying for Law LLB.

got my offer on Monday so they reply within a week- are they also sending out rejections ? :frown:
got my offer on Monday so they reply within a week- are they also sending out rejections ? :frown:

What were your predicted's and GCSES out of curiosity ?
Original post by wilshere.gunners
What were your predicted's and GCSES out of curiosity ?

Predicted : A*A*AA at A Level
GCSEs: 2 A*s, 3 As, 2 Bs, 2 Cs
Predicted : A*A*AA at A Level
GCSEs: 2 A*s, 3 As, 2 Bs, 2 Cs

Amazing predicted grades !. I applied almost a month ago, and still nothing since their acknowledgement email. I am international though maybe thats it :/
Amazing predicted grades !. I applied almost a month ago, and still nothing since their acknowledgement email. I am international though maybe thats it :/

thank you!

where are you from? what other Unis have you applied to? :smile::redface:
(edited 9 years ago)
thank you!

where are you from? what other Unis have you applied to? :smile::redface:

raised in Hong Kong, but I am swiss swedish. I applied LSE, QMUL, KCL, Warwick and exeter :smile:. I visited the UK and Warwick was definitely the nicest campus
raised in Hong Kong, but I am swiss swedish. I applied LSE, QMUL, KCL, Warwick and exeter :smile:. I visited the UK and Warwick was definitely the nicest campus

wow that's awesome- can you speak swedish? Your university choices are really good :smile:

I applied to KcL too for maitrise en droit- are you applying to study Law?

Warwick's the only campus I didn't visit- which bit did you like the most? :smile:
I wish i could :frown: . I was taught to speak Spanish, French and English fluently because "they would be more valuable in the future" compared to swedish. I am going to learn swedish in the future . I loved the feel of it really :smile:, I guess moving to london is a bit daunting.
I wish i could :frown: . I was taught to speak Spanish, French and English fluently because "they would be more valuable in the future" compared to swedish. I am going to learn swedish in the future . I loved the feel of it really :smile:, I guess moving to london is a bit daunting.

I thought Swedish was similar to English ! :colondollar:

How good is your French? :o:o

I used to live in London so I am looking forward to moving back there (if I get an offer) but it will present many opportunities for you as a young graduate! :cool:
It's quite different. My speaking is fluent, and I did French language A for my first year of GCSE was achieving a B, same for Spanish. I dropped both to Language B in the end and achieved A* hahahah. Which other London Uni's did you apply yo?
Applied for Law LLB on 15th October.
AS results: AAA
Predicted A2's: A*A*A*
Still no offer at this moment in time. Anyone know when they will start offering?
Reply 18
Applied for Law LLB (with a study abroad in English) on 27th November
AS results: AAA
Predicted A2'S: A*AA/AAA
Hope I get an offer - We'll see though, hahah! I haven't had a chance to visit the law school, has anyone been? If so, what's it like?
Reply 19
Hey I got an offer to do LLB law yesterday. I sent off my application on the 6th of November! It was an awful wait! 😰 if anybody has any questions about my application I would be happy to answer!!😁😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest