The Student Room Group
Reply 1
How are we supposed to know if he's interested? You've given us minimal information, and any opinions will be purely speculative, with not even a shred of evidence to support them.

Did he make eye contact with you? Smile? Flirt? Do anything at all to make you think he might be interested?
Reply 2
If he was singing happy birthday, it was probably his job to do that. That's it.

Meh.
Reply 3
he was looking at me wen he was singing and wen i went upto the bar he was looking at me
Reply 4
chrissylouise
i like this guy, met him last satureday wen i was out for my birhday, he sang happy birthday as he is a waiter there and he sang sexy, how do u know he's interrested or not, it's just i really like him. although he is in the year below so not usre if that would be seen as weired

How old are you?
Reply 5
they always sing happy birhday but they never say sexy wen it comes to ur name they leave it blank
Reply 6
i'm 18
chrissylouise
he was looking at me wen he was singing and wen i went upto the bar he was looking at me

book the wedding ceremony
Reply 8
i have seen him round college but he hasn't took much notice so probably just me wishing he like me
Reply 9
Ask him out and find out.
Why would going out with someone in the year below be weird? I know people who are dating that are 2+ years apart. And no one thinks any less of them for it. In fact, it's pretty normal.

Chances are that the singing was just part of the guy's job, but if you're truely interested, try going for it anyway. You might want to try and get to know the guy a little more, but even so, what have you got to lose?
Reply 11
nothing but i'm quite shy wen it comes to admiting my true feelings to a boy, fine wen its friendship but not askin then out anyway his always around his friends so i will wait till his on his own, thanks he'll probably say no as i'm not very preety and i thnik his really goodlooking
Reply 12
chrissylouise
nothing but i'm quite shy wen it comes to admiting my true feelings to a boy, fine wen its friendship but not askin then out anyway his always around his friends so i will wait till his on his own, thanks he'll probably say no as i'm not very preety and i thnik his really goodlooking

ok, firstly my obligatory

"dear god.

please make it stop.
amen"

secondly, my standard answer: why dont you talk to him and find out? you dont need to admit your feelings. because of the society we live in, it tends to be the guy who has to make the first big move anyway.
just start saying hi to him when you see him around college or whatever.

and personally, i see dating a girl older as a bit of a plus because normally girls go for older guys.

i do want to ask one thing though: do you actually like him, or just like him because he called you sexy and looked at you when you went to order a drink :confused:
Reply 13
no i like him

Latest

Trending

Trending