The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Applied to Bangor 2015

Hey just wondering if anyone's applied toBangor for next year and looking to see when people start to get offers :smile:

ive applied to business and finance
no offer yet :tongue:

Scroll to see replies

My application will be sent off by wednesday. Applied for Biology, hope I get an offer! What made you choose Bangor?
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by HarryRiley88
My application will be sent off by wednesday. Applied for Biology, hope I get an offer! What made you choose Bangor?

I just love it's location!! Plus it looks like hogwarts.. :tongue: I also really like how basically the whole city is student- focused. Why did you choose bangor? You applying to anywhere else?? :biggrin:
Original post by Zoegibbon
Hey just wondering if anyone's applied toBangor for next year and looking to see when people start to get offers :smile:

ive applied to business and finance
no offer yet :tongue:

I applied for Biomedical Science on Wednesday, no offer yet!
I've applied for a transfer into the second year :smile:
I am going to apply there to do law. If anyone gets any offers can they post them on here ?
Reply 6
Friend got an offer for law at bangor today, 280 ucas points 😎
I'm apply for Bangor as my first three choices on Friday. Hopefully going to do a masters in geological oceanography :smile:
It's been a scary process, and I'll be checking track 24/7 once it's gone no doubt :')
(edited 9 years ago)
applied for marine biology, applied marine biology and marine zoology
application went last night
no offer yet
Original post by Zoegibbon
I just love it's location!! Plus it looks like hogwarts.. :tongue: I also really like how basically the whole city is student- focused. Why did you choose bangor? You applying to anywhere else?? :biggrin:

I've applied for Bangor, uni of Liverpool, aberystwyth, Chester and Aston. Bangor is my number one choice though I think. I chose Bangor because its a really nice area, the student town thing and it's within my grade predictions :P
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 10
I've applied for Bangor, uni of Liverpool, aberystwyth, Chester and Aston. Bangor is my number one choice though I think. I chose Bangor because its a really nice area, the student town thing and it's within my grade predictions :P

Oh right good luck then!! Hope you get an offer! :biggrin:
Reply 11
Yey got my bangor offer :biggrin: 280 points :biggrin:
Well done!! I think we'd be in the same class for the first year if we both go :P

Edit: Oh wait no we wouldn't haha, I thought you we're applying for biomed sciences haha.
(edited 9 years ago)
MGeog anyone? It's so fkin beautiful ahhh
Reply 14
Hi Everyone

Applied to Bangor university for the master degree for Biology. Got an offer for 300 ucas points just now. Bangor is my first choice.

Really excited about the offer.

:biggrin:
Original post by sdf1444
Hi Everyone

Applied to Bangor university for the master degree for Biology. Got an offer for 300 ucas points just now. Bangor is my first choice.

Really excited about the offer.

:biggrin:

Really? 300? I just got my offer for biology earlier today too, at about 2:45 for 320 haha. Weird. T'is my first choice too.
Reply 16
Really? 300? I just got my offer for biology earlier today too, at about 2:45 for 320 haha. Weird. T'is my first choice too.

It does say the entry requirement for Biology is between 260-320 ucas points.
Got an offer for BSc Geography - 300 points :biggrin:
Am I the only one still awaiting to send off my application?

Got Bangor as my first choice, and hoping to get onto Marine Biology and Oceanography.. Anyone else in the same plate here?
Original post by Ichtiandr
Am I the only one still awaiting to send off my application?

Got Bangor as my first choice, and hoping to get onto Marine Biology and Oceanography.. Anyone else in the same plate here?

I am waiting too. I'm applying for law so I hope all the spaces don't fill up!

Quick Reply

Latest