The Student Room Group

Situation

I really don't know where to start with this, my head is seriously messed up.

There's this girl who I know briefly to say hi to and have a joke with who I hadn't seen in ages. At the weekend I started randomly thinking of her and I couldn't get her out of my head. Then today, out of the blue I saw her when I was walking home from school, we talked for a while and I got her number.

The problem is that I have a girlfriend who I really care for, she's great and I love being with her but I am becoming more and more obsessed with this other girl. I really don't want to break up with my girlfriend and I don't want to hurt her by cheating on her but if the opportunity arises I don't think I could turn this other girl down.

I just feel so bad about this. Why am I so obsessed with this other girl even though I am happy in my relationship?
Reply 1
because you are a tool.

next question?
Reply 2
There's obviously something lacking in your relationship, sort it out quickly or break it off.
Reply 3
Because you're a man and we want to spread our seed.
Because your heart can belong to more than one person
Reply 5
Because this other tart is fit and you'd "like to tug your boat in her face".
Anonymous
I really don't know where to start with this, my head is seriously messed up.
Good start.
Peart
Because your heart can belong to more than one person

I agree with that. But I think for safety's sake you should either break it off with your g/f (I am opposed to this idea), examine your relationship with your g/f, to find if there is anything wrong (I think you should do this regardless of what option you choose, if any), limit contact with this other girl (and I think you should be honest with her why, the reason being that you are extremely attracted to her, but are in a happy relationship, and not because some guy on the internet advised you to) or realise that you are a grown man (hopefully) and that there are situations in life where you will just have to resist urges, and realise that people will find it hard to respect a person who cannot resist urges that everyone knows they should, including the person in question.
One of the important things that you mustn't do here, is assume that there is a problem in your relationship. People are to quick to decide that a roaming eye is a sign of relationship problems, and this isn't always the case.
Reply 8
notts
because you are a tool.

next question?

What's with the constant trolling?
Reply 9
Mr.God
Because you're a man and we want to spread our seed.

This statement is correct (evolutionary theory of attraction)
Reply 10
He wants us to make him feel better while he hurts the girlfriend he really cares for, now whats wrong with that?

Latest

Trending

Trending