The Student Room Group

Nothing will happen why am i so fussed...

Would appreciate some help

how can i stop feeling attracted to this girl-i see her and think shes pretty and nice but she seems extremly into some other guy which i accept since hes worked hard to get her onside.
How can i forget my attraction to her and her twin,they both seem to be besties with him and fancy him(they always ask where he is and when hes not there i try to talk and have a laugh.Think i need some tough love since i know neither of them like me in that way and that im just barely a "friend" but we do talk during enrichment sometimes and in our common room/study area.
Reply 1
Cut contact with them
Reply 2
Cant really shes in my classes
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Would appreciate some help

how can i stop feeling attracted to this girl-i see her and think shes pretty and nice but she seems extremly into some other guy which i accept since hes worked hard to get her onside.
How can i forget my attraction to her and her twin,they both seem to be besties with him and fancy him(they always ask where he is and when hes not there i try to talk and have a laugh.Think i need some tough love since i know neither of them like me in that way and that im just barely a "friend" but we do talk during enrichment sometimes and in our common room/study area.

Get her some flowers :facepalm:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending