The Student Room Group

Did Michael Jackson really have skin disease

must be BS I think he just wanted to be white, to many coincidences surrounding his appearance completely changing e.g his hair catching on fire so needed hair transplant, having some kind of disease so his skin became lighter, plastic surgery on his nose so he can hit higher notes.. I call BS also why are his kids white? people say they're not his but they look like him alot you dont need a DNA test to prove they're his.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

He did have vitiligo they did an autopsy after he died
Reply 2
Original post by MidnightDream
He did have vitiligo they did an autopsy after he died

could easily be fake

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MrMango
could easily be fake

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you're not going to believe the official results of an autopsy, then this thread is pretty much pointless, as clearly you're only going to believe what you want to believe.
Original post by MrMango
could easily be fake

Posted from TSR Mobile

the evidence is clear mate it's there in black and white
Reply 5
Original post by white boy
the evidence is clear mate it's there in black and white

so you're saying the nose job and hair transplant and white skin are all coincidence and totally unrelated?

If I pissed in a cup and told you it's wine would you automatically believe me?

Posted from TSR Mobile
who gives a **** the paedo is dead
Not only the autopsy but when he was arrested their was evidence of his condition. Of all the things he did to his body, his skin colour was actually legit.

Original post by The_Last_Melon

There was and is literally no evidence. The only potential evidence there was turned out to be falsified or inaccurate. The only sure thing is that the witnesses or victims were unreliable. If he was touching kids, their would be one hell of a trail of evidence, instead there's absolutely nothing. What proof have you to say he's definitely guilty?

Hell, the father who pimped out his kid to try and get Jackson's millions killed himself from guilt as soon as Jacko died.

Up with this I will not put :huff:
You know when the doctor found him unconscious on a sofa he tried to do cpr WHILE ON THE SOFA so the compressions did like nothing, he could have saved his life if he had moved him off the sofa
Reply 10
Original post by Sugarpuffx
You know when the doctor found him unconscious on a sofa he tried to do cpr WHILE ON THE SOFA so the compressions did like nothing, he could have saved his life if he had moved him off the sofa

I think the doctor tried to molest him. Only reason that comes to mind.
Original post by ozzyoscy
There was and is literally no evidence. The only potential evidence there was turned out to be falsified or inaccurate. The only sure thing is that the witnesses or victims were unreliable. If he was touching kids, their would be one hell of a trail of evidence, instead there's absolutely nothing. What proof have you to say he's definitely guilty?

Hell, the father who pimped out his kid to try and get Jackson's millions killed himself from guilt as soon as Jacko died.

You ask for proof on something and then presume you know the intent someone had for suicide :rolleyes:

I just think it's pretty obvious from that documentary that he had the odd grope.
Who cares?
Reply 13
Original post by clh_hilary
Who cares?

you apparently as you cared enough to respond.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
You ask for proof on something and then presume you know the intent someone had for suicide :rolleyes:

I just think it's pretty obvious from that documentary that he had the odd grope.

Did you see the documentary when he was saying he's not MJ..he's Peter Pan! lmao.. he also said its a loving thing to share your bed with a child.. from then I said yup pedo!

Posted from TSR Mobile
The illuminati injected him with a disease and made false rumours about him.
Original post by MrMango
so you're saying the nose job and hair transplant and white skin are all coincidence and totally unrelated?

If I pissed in a cup and told you it's wine would you automatically believe me?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i was making a funny
Original post by MrMango
you apparently as you cared enough to respond.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cared enough about Michael Jackson, not this.
I don't think vitiligo has killed anyone?
Reply 19
Original post by SkareKrow
The illuminati injected him with a disease and made false rumours about him.

You may joke but this is a viable theory.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest