The Student Room Group

GF told me she can't stop thinking about moving in with me?

For the second time in a month my GF has mentioned she 'can't wait' for us to move in next year. I'm pretty certain she is serious about it.

Personally I think it's a good idea we move in together since we'll be in a LDR this year. She's studying in a neighbouring town next year, but she wants us to live somewhere in the town I'm studying in.

I know she's not asking my hand in marriage lol, but is she really serious about us? Does she see a long term future for us?
Reply 1
Do you not see a long term future with her?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Does she see a long term future for us?

Well if she wants to move in with you then its pretty clear she does.

Why dont you just talk to her about your long term plans?
Reply 3

I know she's not asking my hand in marriage

That's exactly what she's doing.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Clip
That's exactly what she's doing.

Really?! ... but we're both only just 20 years old and both at Uni.
Reply 5
Original post by Sandiie
Do you not see a long term future with her?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, of course I do.
Yes, of course I do.

Then what exactly is the problem ffs?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes. Simple answer.
Really?! ... but we're both only just 20 years old and both at Uni.

Hey don't listen to that guy. Tbh I don't see the big deal in this post if you already know you want to live together and she says she can't wait, it's a good thing innit. Means she likes being around you a lot I wouldn't read so much into it.
Reply 9
From the sounds of it she is planting this seed and letting it grow so you know that you have agreed and she will not let you forgot otherwise she may mention it in 6 months time and you will do exactly this and then it never happens. If you want to live wiyth her get over it because once you live together she will think about marriage and children. Its the natural progression
From the sounds of it she is planting this seed and letting it grow so you know that you have agreed and she will not let you forgot otherwise she may mention it in 6 months time and you will do exactly this and then it never happens. If you want to live with her get over it because once you live together she will think about marriage and children. Its the natural progression

Further more I think you should be grateful you have such a committed girlfriend during university the only thing she is thinking about is you when there is alot of temptation

Quick Reply

Latest