The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Accepting Derby for 2015 entry!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by abbalarr95
What was the offer? :smile: (what grades did they want?)

Conditonal offer, a minimum of 280 UCAS points!
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Original post by Tamara Adams
Yeah I am, I love science :smile: my application got sent off today so now I just have to wait I am so excited :biggrin:

I love science too!:smile: Good luck!!! :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by emilyyc.x
I love science too!:smile: Good luck!!! :biggrin:

Thanks XD hoping its not too long, I am also super worryed about not getting in 0.0 but that is natural :biggrin:
I will be getting an interview XD SO happy XD
Original post by Tamara Adams
I will be getting an interview XD SO happy XD

Congrats! Hope everything goes well :smile:
Original post by emilyyc.x
Congrats! Hope everything goes well :smile:

thanks I have interview in January so I will let you know how it goes.
Sending off my portfolio this week, I want to study Media Production. Anyone else doing the same course or similar?
Original post by Ash_beard
Sending off my portfolio this week, I want to study Media Production. Anyone else doing the same course or similar?

I have an unconditional for film production there! It looks great as does the media course. What bits you sending?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have a conditional offer for Biology! Need 280 points.
Original post by Samdynamou
I have an unconditional for film production there! It looks great as does the media course. What bits you sending?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sending off my film script I made at college, a few of my magazine products, and a couple of video presentations j created in communications about culture. Should be fun! Yeh the uni looks good, I hope the social life is good, I've been to a few of my friends unis and they have a class social life, their flat mates are all really sound, I hope I'm stuck with a bunch of party animals rather than some boring people!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
Just got a conditional offer for Information Technology!
UCAS application got sent on Thursday, got a conditional offer for Sport & Exercise Science the next day!
Reply 52
I have an offer from derby for engineering. How did you find the Uni. Is it a good campus?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an interview for Derby on the 21th Jan for Diagnostic Radiography
Anyone applied for accomodation yet feeling like an early bird already doing it :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
Neither have I. How do you go about doing it. Is it through UCAS or direct with the uni?:redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bolt15
Neither have I. How do you go about doing it. Is it through UCAS or direct with the uni?:redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Via Derbys actual website it's open now for applications. Just go on the accomodation section.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ash_beard
I'm sending off my film script I made at college, a few of my magazine products, and a couple of video presentations j created in communications about culture. Should be fun! Yeh the uni looks good, I hope the social life is good, I've been to a few of my friends unis and they have a class social life, their flat mates are all really sound, I hope I'm stuck with a bunch of party animals rather than some boring people!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah man for sure! I wanna be with other people who are keen for a night out at least in the first and second years. I'm sure it'll be fine though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 58
Original post by Samdynamou
Yeah man for sure! I wanna be with other people who are keen for a night out at least in the first and second years. I'm sure it'll be fine though

Posted from TSR Mobile

That my only fear too. Don't really want to be stuck with people that are never going to go out. I really hope my flatmates are sound people!!
Anyone know if the nightlife in Derby is any good?
I've been looking it up and it looks like there's a few good clubs, walkabout, fever, Lola's, mosh and revs and then you have a 20min train ride to Notts so seems okay

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest