The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Accepting Derby for 2015 entry!

Have just received an unconditional offer for a degree at Derby and going to accept. This forum is for people to share their offers/decisions and find other people interested in the same degree!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi!
Just wondering how long it took for you to get an offer after admin sent you an email thanking you for you application?
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Reply 2
5 weeks :smile: sent mine on the 9th September.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Ah thank you! Got my unconditional offer yesturday, yay!! :biggrin:
Reply 4
That's great!!! What degree??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Culinary Arts :smile:
I have an interview for BEd Primary Education on 5th Novemeber! what course are you doing?
Reply 7
Environmental Hazards and Zoology

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm applying for Geography here :smile: It'll be my 2nd choice, aka if I mess up.
I'm originally from Derby but moved away at the end of secondary school :laugh: If anyone has any questions about the area feel free to ask me.
Reply 9
I visited today and have decided to make Derby my firm over Chester. Received my conditional offer for Tourism and Marketing but it's being amended to Marketing, PR and Advertising as the course is better suited, so once I get the amendment going to choose it as my firm :smile: Getting excited now.
Reply 10
I applied week ago to do social work! Havent heard from them yet! Fingers crossed!
I originally applied to do primary education with QTS at Derby but they made me an conditional offer for child and youth studies which could lead onto primary teaching and it's an even better course so I've accepted Derby as my first choice and can't wait to start in September
Just got mine for Film Production at Derby. Out of interest how old are most of you? I'll be turning 21 when I start

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just got mine for Law with Criminology, can't believe this is actually slowly becoming a reality! so excitedddddd:biggrin:
I sent my application off for Joint Sociology and Politics on December 2nd! I'm so excited, this is the only uni I want to go to I really want to see what they say!!
Reply 15
Is anyone studying Biology at Derby university?
I've applied to study Biology at Derby. Not heard anything yet though.
I'm 19 in a week or so, I'll be turning 20 in my first year. I wouldn't worry there is plenty of people who aren't 18 that will be going I'm sure.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kmiles95
I'm 19 in a week or so, I'll be turning 20 in my first year. I wouldn't worry there is plenty of people who aren't 18 that will be going I'm sure.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm looking forward too it, what course you applied for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by kirsty953
I've applied to study Biology at Derby. Not heard anything yet though.

When did you send off your application? Mine got sent off on Halloween, which was a Friday and I received an offer the following Wednesday. Glad to hear someone could be potentially studying biology with me though, hope you receive an offer soon!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending