The Student Room Group

Im in love with my english teacher

first i know its the law and all that. I'm 14 and he is mid 20s he is very handsome fit and kind. i just started year 9 a month ago and I'm already in love with him he helps a lot in life and for the future. he is my year 9 english teacher he is not married but i don't think that he is in a relationship.Whenever i see him or go near i nearly faint to the ground. please help
unfortunately the law is very very strict in this kind of relationship. you have to be 18 and no longer at the school/college where he is teaching

http://thesexualoffenceshandbook.com/2013/10/08/teachers-and-sexual-relationships-with-students-aged-16/
It's natural to have a crush on your teacher at 14, but it will pass.
Reply 3
:rofl:
Reply 4
As nasty as this may sound why would he jeopardise not only his career but his entire life and future to be with you!
Lol

Nothing is going to happen between you. You'll get over it.
Honestly, most people get this at least once when they are a student, and i know that I did, but in a few years time you will look at this and be so glad you didn't do anything, because honestly there is no happy ending in this scenario. Its okay to have a crush, but please don't make it difficult for your teacher to do his job. Think about it. If you were in your mid twenties ( a fully grown adult) would you ever want to be with a 14 year old (still technically a child)?
Please just let this one pass. One day, you'll look back and laugh, while you live your life with someone far better for you, someone who is on an equal footing. <3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending