The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College London - Biomedical Science 2015 Applicants

Hi :smile:

This is a thread to share the latest updates on your application for Biomedical Sciences at King's College London!

Hope this helps :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by ishysmile
I've applied to 4 medical schools and as my fifth non med option i've applied to Kings College London for Biomedical Sciences :smile: I received an acknowledgement email from them and have made my account on their track website, but thats about it.

How about you?

Exactly the same :smile:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Got a conditional offer last night! :eek: They're only asking for 35 points overall and 6, 6, 5, at Higher Level, including chemistry and biology. Pretty damn excited
Reply 3
Original post by bonda19811
Got a conditional offer last night! :eek: They're only asking for 35 points overall and 6, 6, 5, at Higher Level, including chemistry and biology. Pretty damn excited

Congrats! I still haven't heard anything from them yet! When did you submit your application?
Original post by ps1265A
Congrats! I still haven't heard anything from them yet! When did you submit your application?

Thank you! I submitted the application October 21st, ahaha not a med applicant - when did you send yours off? Good luck with the medicine and King's apps!!
Reply 5
Thank you! I submitted the application October 21st, ahaha not a med applicant - when did you send yours off? Good luck with the medicine and King's apps!!

Wow, that was a quick response! I submitted mines on 7th Oct loooool! Getting a little nervous... :s
Reply 6
Hi :smile:,

I've applied to biomedical sciences as my fifth choice at King's this year. I still haven't heard anything yet except for a confirmation letter from them.

For those of you medicine/dentistry applicants, did you also apply to medicine/dentistry at king's apart from biomedical sciences? :smile:

Good luck with your applications guys!! I hope we will all get into our dream universities! :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7

Congratulations!! That's sooo awesome!! :smile:
Original post by aPianist

I've applied to biomedical sciences as my fifth choice at King's this year. I still haven't heard anything yet except for a confirmation letter from them.

For those of you medicine/dentistry applicants, did you also apply to medicine/dentistry at king's apart from biomedical sciences? :smile:

Good luck with your applications guys!! I hope we will all get into our dream universities! :smile:

Hiya! I applied to Kings for Med (EMDP) and Biomed. I got an offer for biomed earlier this week and sent my application off on the 15th of Oct!
Reply 9
Hey there, I'm an international applicant,(not medical) but I sent my application on 14 oct and got a conditional offer one week later 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sunshinebeem
Hiya! I applied to Kings for Med (EMDP) and Biomed. I got an offer for biomed earlier this week and sent my application off on the 15th of Oct!

Hi:smile:,
Congratulations on your offer for biomedical sciences:smile:!! and best of luck with your application for med as well!:smile:
Original post by kiss.orsi
Hey there, I'm an international applicant,(not medical) but I sent my application on 14 oct and got a conditional offer one week later ������

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations on your offer!!:smile::smile: I am still waiting to for an offer for bio med from King's :frown::smile:
Good luck with your applications!
Hi:smile:,
Congratulations on your offer for biomedical sciences:smile:!! and best of luck with your application for med as well!:smile:

Thanks you too!
Reply 13

I'm waiting too :frown: I submitted mines on the 7th... It seems as if later applications are getting offers more quickly :s

And nope, I didn't apply to King's for Medicine!
Original post by ps1265A
I'm waiting too :frown: I submitted mines on the 7th... It seems as if later applications are getting offers more quickly :s

And nope, I didn't apply to King's for Medicine!

We are in the same boat :redface: I submitted mines on 14 of October but I still haven't heard anything from them. Waiting is such an anxious time for me:s-smilie:.

I guess maybe it's because they consider non-medical/dental applicants in the first stage? :confused:

Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best!:smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
I thought I might join this thread. I also applied for biomedical sciences at King's as my 5th choice, i am applying for medicine.
Got an offer on the 22nd of October and I applied on the 17th, just for anyone who wants to know.

Good luck to everyone ! :biggrin:
And are the majority of you applying to biomed as your first choice or 5th choice/medicine?
Original post by pinkgorilla
I thought I might join this thread. I also applied for biomedical sciences at King's as my 5th choice, i am applying for medicine.
Got an offer on the 22nd of October and I applied on the 17th, just for anyone who wants to know.

Good luck to everyone ! :biggrin:
And are the majority of you applying to biomed as your first choice or 5th choice/medicine?

Congratulations on your offer !:biggrin:

I applied to biomed as my fifth choice at KCL.. Did they email you asking for a biomed orientated personal statement by any chance?

Thanks in advance!:smile: and good luck with your med applications :smile:

Congratulations on your offer !:biggrin:

I applied to biomed as my fifth choice at KCL.. Did they email you asking for a biomed orientated personal statement by any chance?

Thanks in advance!:smile: and good luck with your med applications :smile:

Hi,

Thanks. No, they did not ask for a biomedical sciences personal statement.

And thank you very much. Same to you ! :smile:
Reply 18
It was also my 5th option and I have received a conditional offer! Good luck for the ones that are still waiting:smile:
I also applied for biomedicine as my 5th choice. I sent my application 9.10. and got an offer on monday:smile:! It's pretty good, only 35 points and 6,6,5 in HL subjects including bio and chem!

Quick Reply

Latest