The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Kent applicants for 2015 entry?

Scroll to see replies

Anyone going to the Saturday 14th March applicant day?
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Original post by Kangie
Anyone going to the Saturday 14th March applicant day?

I am planning to go 18th February one. Although, it is a bit far from here(Oxford) to Cantebury but I have too :s-smilie: :cool: :wink:
Original post by Ibrahim_AZ
I am planning to go 18th February one. Although, it is a bit far from here(Oxford) to Cantebury but I have too :s-smilie: :cool: :wink:

Cool! What did you apply for?
I've just realised 18th Feb might be better since it's half term... but maybe not since I need my parents to drive me there and won't be available then :P
Original post by Kangie
Cool! What did you apply for?
I've just realised 18th Feb might be better since it's half term... but maybe not since I need my parents to drive me there and won't be available then :P

Actually my firm choice is Lancaster (BSc Business Studies) and Kent is my insurance (BSc Marketing ). Still thinking a long journey ( getting crazy ) :smile::mad:
Going to 11th April applicant day as by the time I got round to booking it, they were fully booked. Damnit! :angry:
Original post by Kangie
Going to 11th April applicant day as by the time I got round to booking it, they were fully booked. Damnit! :angry:

I'm going to that one too!! :smile:
Original post by Causton97
Hey! I've also got a conditional offer for history and I'm going to the applicant day on February 14th! I'm still waiting on one more reply, but in all honesty, I've pretty much decided that it's going to be either UEA or Kent. I just can't decide which one to firm though... so hopefully the applicant day will help me to choose! :smile:

Hey I got conditional for history at Kent and UEA too and they are my top choices!!!:smile:
Conditional for psychology and it's my top choice :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by themuffin96
Conditional for psychology and it's my top choice :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome!! Are you attending an applicant visit day?
Original post by Emily.97
I'm going to that one too!! :smile:

Woot! :awesome:
Original post by EllaEvans
Hey I got conditional for history at Kent and UEA too and they are my top choices!!!:smile:

Glad to know I'm not alone! I remember absolutely loving the flexible structure of the course and the whole of Kent's campus when I went to the open day! Then again, UEA does seem to have a better reputation and it was also really nice with the lake! I'm not overly fussed about the concrete as I'm sure I'd grow to love it! Plus, the course at UEA seems very similar in terms of flexibility and the modules that are on offer. I feel like I could be happy at either uni!

It's such a tricky decision to make! :confused:
Original post by yourgirlbribri

What course :smile:?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hollywooddreamer

Drama and American and English literature. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by yourgirlbribri
Drama and American and English literature. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome! Im doing english lit too but with creative writing, 90% sure it's my firm :smile:
Reply 275
Original post by HKINUK
Has anyone else applied for Accounting and Management BA (NN2K) at Medway?

Yep i have!
What are you thinking about it? Firm, insurance or none?
Reply 276
Original post by amyandersonn
Hey guys, so I've been given an offer for a course at the University of Kent Medway Campus. I'm wondering what exactly Medway is like, after seeing a few discussions about there being no 'night life' or even nothing to do or see at all and it's well known chavs, is this really the case? Is anyone at the Medway campus and liking what the area is like? Is it as bad as what a lot of people are making it out to be? Before I applied to Kent, I actually done a bit of research around the Canterbury Campus which I quite found interesting and was looking forward to hearing back from them only to find out my course is in Medway!!! l I have been put off after seeing people's experiences, despite Kent still being my first choice! Thank you, I'd love to hear everyone's experiences!

Posted from TSR Mobile

what course is this?
Got an interview day on the 23rd Feb for Journalism, anyone else? :smile:
Original post by MrMC
what course is this?

criminal justice and criminology

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've firmed Kent to do War, Peace and Conflict (international relations department) is anyone else doing this? I'm going to the March 14th open day too, be nice to know some people before I actually get there!
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply