The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Kent applicants for 2015 entry?

Haven't seen a thread for Kent!

I'm applying (hopefully it will be sent next week) for English and American Lit and Creative writing here! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

xD I am hoping to apply for Economics though mine won't be sent for a while since my school is extremely thorough with applications and they have to go through 200 of them.
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Original post by Penguinfarts
xD I am hoping to apply for Economics though mine won't be sent for a while since my school is extremely thorough with applications and they have to go through 200 of them.

Awesome! Good luck with your application :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have applied for Drama and American and English Literature.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by yourgirlbribri
I have applied for Drama and American and English Literature.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Similar to me then haha! Where else have you applied? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
I applied for philosophy and english language and linguistics at kent and got a conditional offer back today :biggrin:
Original post by Sarah2047
I applied for philosophy and english language and linguistics at kent and got a conditional offer back today :biggrin:

Aw yay congratz! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congratulations! I am so jealous!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
So glad someone made a thread. Applying for Law. My application isn't sent off yet so I'm just waiting. Any other law applicants? Congrats to people who have offers already

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have applied to Sheffield, Winchester, and Brunel. I kept going back and forth on my 5th choice so I thought I'd wait and see what my offers were before I'd send off that final application :tongue:. Where have you applied?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have applied to Warwick, UoBirmingham, UEA and Oxford Brookes. I didn't realise you could send your application separately to uni. I thought you had to pick all 5 choices at once. Can you tell me how that works?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fatsherry
I have applied to Warwick, UoBirmingham, UEA and Oxford Brookes. I didn't realise you could send your application separately to uni. I thought you had to pick all 5 choices at once. Can you tell me how that works?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've applied to uea too :smile:..
I thought u had to pick all 5 at once too?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have applied to Sheffield, Winchester, and Brunel. I kept going back and forth on my 5th choice so I thought I'd wait and see what my offers were before I'd send off that final application :tongue:. Where have you applied?

Posted from TSR Mobile

They're great unis! I was considering Winchester for a while but in the end i went with: uea kent lancaster chester and newcastle :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
So glad someone made a thread. Applying for Law. My application isn't sent off yet so I'm just waiting. Any other law applicants? Congrats to people who have offers already

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied for law and criminology :smile: My application was sent about 2 weeks ago but no offer yet :tongue:
Reply 14
I've applied for Politics and International Relations with a Year in Japan. Got a conditional of BBB. Just trying to decide between this and Oxford Brookes (IR and Japanese Studies w/ a year in Japan). Best of luck to all other applicants!
Got an offer :biggrin: aab! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hollywooddreamer
Got an offer :biggrin: aab! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congratulations!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thankyou :biggrin:!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

In track there is an option that says add a choice (or something like that) and I can add my fifth choice up to the January deadline.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by eggpotato
I applied for law and criminology :smile: My application was sent about 2 weeks ago but no offer yet :tongue:

That's good. Just waiting on my references from tutors and teachers now. I'm so anxious for it to be sent off so bad. Hopefully you'll recieve your offers soon. Which unis have you applied for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending