The Student Room Group

How would you want to meet your other half?

I'm just interested, any stories of how you met is welcome too :smile:

Scroll to see replies

What the...? I was not born half to meet my other half. I was born whole.
I don't care as long as I meet them :lol:
Randomly and spontaneously
Reply 4
Original post by How Are You?

2 deep 4 me
I don't deserve a other half. They would probably be better off without me.
Reply 6
People today get together with too many 'other halfs' so they shouldn't care where they meet their final one.
I've already met mine. It's my mirror, can't live without her.
At a gig would be cool because if shares your music taste he's already a keeper :tongue:
Inb4 at a pub/ bar/club

I would want to meet my other half in sixth form or uni or at a Christian camp

Posted from TSR Mobile
Enjoying a hobby, going out and having fun or even enjoying a past time of mutual interest. Failing all that a mutual friend set us up and knew we'd get along just fine :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chocolatesauce
I'm just interested, any stories of how you met is welcome too :smile:

on tsr........................................................................
Probably at Uni, if they're good enough to get into the same uni that you did then you're probably of similar intelligence. Which helps.
I met mine in chemistry class at secondary school. I'm pleased we met there as it showed me he has an interest in science which I admire plus it gave me someone to work with in class :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd love it to be a classmate or someone I became friends with and we really got to know each other and became best friends and THEN fell in love. I think that makes for the best relationships too as you know all the bad points about someone but still like them, plus you are really close as they really are a best friend as well as a partner.
Original post by Spock's Socks
I met mine in chemistry class at secondary school. I'm pleased we met there as it showed me he has an interest in science which I admire plus it gave me someone to work with in class :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Off topic but I've seen quite a few of your posts around and your relationship sounds adorable!
Original post by joker12345
Off topic but I've seen quite a few of your posts around and your relationship sounds adorable!

Aww thanks :smile: yeah most of the time things are cute and happy and then other times we fight like cat and dog :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
College/Work/Uni
I would like him to walk up, grab me by the hair and passionately kiss me..
I hate awkward chit chat..
Original post by How Are You?

:lolwut:

Original post by trustmeimlying1
on tsr........................................................................

Really? Liar :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending