The Student Room Group

How to talk to girls at College?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DErasmus
Unlikely. Most of these are probably manual labourers.

Thought TSR was super smart XD
Honestly if you wanna make a girl feel special, just say her name a lot in conversations and try to be confident :smile: Don't try to be over-the-top flirty but do try and add a few compliments here and there.
Reply 22
Step 1: Spot a nice girl you like
Step 2: Go up to her and ask for her number
Step 3: ????
Step 4: Secks
Original post by Anonymous
Do you get confronted by boys alot? When you do, are you with your friends? Or alone
Is there anything you hate when boys approach you?

I live in Essex:smile: what about you?
And thanks. Should I talk to a girl when she's with her friends?

You live in Essex and are having problems with girls??? You're joking right? I live in Birmingham. :smile: Yeah why not it will show even more courage. :smile:
Original post by StrangeBanana
It's not a question of following her religion correctly, it's a question of hypocrisy:

Yeah I am a Muslim you got a problem with that? How am I being hypocritical? I just told him how to confront girls not date them. :s-smilie:
Original post by High Stakes
There's a whole lot of Muslims nowadays with different beliefs on how restrictive their religion should be. I know a few Muslim girls that date and have boyfriends, but find fornication to be a sin. You can argue that they're not following their religion correctly - But no one does. Not fully.

I know a lot of Muslim girls who do that too. The thing is you can't judge someone without knowing their intentions. Life is about balance. You need to obviously follow your religion but there are points at which Satan lures you to his side making you do evil deeds. I hate it when people judge you, and there are people who fully follow Islam.
I'm no mod so I can't really tell kitty what to do, besides, OP doesn't seem to be coming back therefore can we let this thread die?
Original post by KittyRe-play
Yeah I am a Muslim you got a problem with that? How am I being hypocritical? I just told him how to confront girls not date them. :s-smilie:

It's pretty obvious the OP is looking for dating tips.
Original post by DErasmus
Unlikely. Most of these are probably manual labourers.

Ruled by a queen bee.

Spoiler

OP, don't bother, don't try and find a girlfriend in college, it doesn't work like that, just focus on your education. Simple.
Original post by StrangeBanana
It's pretty obvious the OP is looking for dating tips.

Ugghhhh well i didn't know that ffs i was giving advice in general. :s-smilie:
OP, don't bother, don't try and find a girlfriend in college, it doesn't work like that, just focus on your education. Simple.

well, ok thanks
Do you get confronted by boys alot? When you do, are you with your friends? Or alone
Is there anything you hate when boys approach you?

I live in Essex:smile: what about you?
And thanks. Should I talk to a girl when she's with her friends?

I'd say try and approach her if she is alone but if she is with her friends just a friendly smile to show you want to be friends! Don't act like a player!!! Be honest and don't try to be someone you're not!

What college do u go? I'm in Essex too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AJMistry
I'd say try and approach her if she is alone but if she is with her friends just a friendly smile to show you want to be friends! Don't act like a player!!! Be honest and don't try to be someone you're not!

What college do u go? I'm in Essex too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok thanks
I wouldn't like to say here
Where about r u from in essex
seduce ur textbooks instead
carry a bag of jelly babies at all times. honey's love jelly babies :h:
Im 16 yo male

I go to College in UK and there's loads of girls that are decent. I'd say 70% of them are at least a 6/10. I've never really confronted them because I've been scared of rejection etc. I'm not ugly. I follow some of them on twitter and they follow me back but Ive never even talked to them on twitter also.

How do I start and approach a girl to talk to her. Most of them walk around with their friends? Which is even more awkward.

Since, Ive started going gym to better my appearance and now I look more musclar rather than fat. I dress well in college, I wear nice clothes etc.

But i don't know how to approach girls at college

Any tips?

I'd just be yourself tbh as long as you're not obnoxious, arrogant, rude and egotistic then you'll be fine.
are presidents, scientists, teachers and businessmen supposed to stay awkward around the opposite sex? are they not allowed to date? i'm not attacking i'm genuinely interested in ur view. idg why people say this when someone expresses interest in romance at a young age.
Original post by Enoxial
Its sad to see that this is the next generation of Presidents, Scientists, Teachers, Businessmen etc...
tfw you answer a 4 yo thread :emo:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending