The Student Room Group

2015 Asset Management / Trading Graduate Programs

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Any news from Schroders (post video interview), HSBC (post phone interview), Aberdeen or any others?

Crossing my fingers for everyone.
Reply 41
Original post by Des-Eh
Video Interview for Technology & Change Graduate Program 2015!

Hi Guys

I have a video interview for Technology graduate program within Schroders in next week. I so appreciate it if someone could help me with questions they might be asked for Technology Graduate Program??!!

I thank you so much in advance.

Can't say I know what to expect for a Technology video interview, but if it's anything like the Investment one, don't just expect a chain of questions about "why schroders" "why this grad scheme" etc. I got a bunch of questions similar to the spectrum in the written application
Apparently BlackRock interviews are starting in 2 weeks
Reply 43
Original post by spoli21
Do you know when M&G Investments starts f2f intws for interns?

Original post by BillGross
Thanks for this!

Do you know if M&G stagger f2f invites or do they tend to send them all at once? I guess its a bad sign that I haven't heard anything yet...

Do you know when the grad ACs will begin for M&G?

Summer internship digital intws screening should begin at the end of november/december.

For your questions Bill unluckily I don't have an answer. What I know is that this year they literally received a ton of applications for Investments, many more than last year, so it is possible that f2f are divided in different batches.
Reply 44
Original post by stevey123
Apparently BlackRock interviews are starting in 2 weeks

Says who? Seems like some got rejected and I haven't yet, so can only assume its not bad news... Yet...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TkTk
Says who? Seems like some got rejected and I haven't yet, so can only assume its not bad news... Yet...

Posted from TSR Mobile

PM'd you
Reply 46
Original post by TkTk
Can't say I know what to expect for a Technology video interview, but if it's anything like the Investment one, don't just expect a chain of questions about "why schroders" "why this grad scheme" etc. I got a bunch of questions similar to the spectrum in the written application

HI TKTK, many thanks for your comment. all the best for all of you
Reply 47
Original post by Des-Eh
HI TKTK, many thanks for your comment. all the best for all of you

No worries, tell me how it goes! I'm a Compsci student so I'm interested in the tech video interview content too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cheers!

I got an invite today for telephone interview with Fidelity.

You hear anything?

Have you heard anything back post-interview from Fidelity? Was it just a general conversation like mine? They are cutting it fine bearing in mind the ACs are next Tues & Thurs
Original post by matt20140
Have you heard anything back post-interview from Fidelity? Was it just a general conversation like mine? They are cutting it fine bearing in mind the ACs are next Tues & Thurs

My interview is tomorrow morning, I'll let you know how it goes!
My interview is tomorrow morning, I'll let you know how it goes!

Great. Good luck!
Hi guys

What does everyone know about the quality of the HSBC S&T graduate scheme? Just wondering if anyone knows anything regarding salarly/prospects etc?

Hope applications are going well for everyone
Reply 52
Has anyone who had a JPM phone interview last week heard back??

I had mine for asset and wealth management.

Im worried that its been a week now so it bad news :s-smilie:
Original post by matt20140

I did my telephone interview with Fidelity this morning. It sounds like it was similar to yours, fairly conversational though there were quite a few structured competency questions and stock picks etc. Mine lasted nearly an hour!

Also, there's a further AC being held on 2nd December.
Reply 54
Anyone had Macquaire Fund Management 1st round?
Anyone heard back after fidelity telephone interview yet? I did mine last Friday and haven't head anything
Original post by scowers91
Anyone heard back after fidelity telephone interview yet? I did mine last Friday and haven't head anything

Only did mine today but was told I would hear early next week.
Anyone got any advice for the HSBC telephone interview?
Would be much appreciated
hey! are you guys all talking about the grad schemes or internships as well? i had a video interview with M&G a few weeks back, and still yet to hear back, for other firms, i applied for the internship back in September, but still no news/rejections as of yet
Reply 59
I had my interview for the year long investment internship last week, it went pretty badly a knot expecting to progress but I think they wait for all of the applicants to do their interviews before getting back to people.

The deadline for applications was today or yesterday so it could be another couple of weeks before anyone hears anything as they give you 7 days to do the tests and 7 days for the interview.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending