The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Leeds Beckett Applicants 2014 (2015 Entry)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Abbeyeg
I'm doing it :smile:

You should be fine! I was crying to my mum when I had my interview because I was 100% sure I didn't get in, I was so ill could hardly talk or concentrate then I got an offer haha!

Good luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

This was a while ago... but have you been accepted to do Primary Ed for definite? If so, I'll see you there! :-)
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Anyone doing Accounting?? Cant find ANYONE!
Original post by abigail_v_wilson
Anyone doing Accounting?? Cant find ANYONE!

Im doing Accounting. Had my accommodation confirmed at Marsden House.
Original post by chrischance
Im doing Accounting. Had my accommodation confirmed at Marsden House.

Yay! You're only the second person I've found haha..I'm staying in private accommodation.
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm sure there will be more than two or three of us during freshers week and on the 28th . I've know since last year that I was going to Leeds with an unconditional offer so I've had time to look round Leeds and decided to take the safer option of Uni accommodation. Less stressful as its pretty close campus however if the distraction become to much I can stay at friends and family who live nearby.

Where are you coming from?
Original post by chrischance
I'm sure there will be more than two or three of us during freshers week and on the 28th . I've know since last year that I was going to Leeds with an unconditional offer so I've had time to look round Leeds and decided to take the safer option of Uni accommodation. Less stressful as its pretty close campus however if the distraction become to much I can stay at friends and family who live nearby.

Where are you coming from?

I got in through clearing after withdrawing my firm choice offer..didn't fancy that course anymore! I'm staying at 'The Edge/Iconic' with my boyfriend, have you heard of it? I'm coming from Manchester, how about you?
I know where that is.

I'm going to uni after a ten year gap. I've got all the experience just not got the degree.
Anyone in concept place and studying English Literature?
Is anyone studying sociology or staying in the broadcasting tower?! Read through all of this and seen nobody studying sociology or staying at the same accomodation as me!
Original post by jesskaymarshall
Anyone in concept place and studying English Literature?

I am!
Original post by billiesal
Is anyone studying sociology or staying in the broadcasting tower?! Read through all of this and seen nobody studying sociology or staying at the same accomodation as me!

Yeah I'm in broadcasting tower! i was feeling the same haha
i'm studying sociology!
I'm doing literature :h:
What grades did you get at AS?
Original post by Najauxhs
What grades did you get at AS?

Not too great, I got BCDD but if you're doing your AS's now which I assume you are, I wouldn't worry about it too much, you can always bring them back the second year, cos I ended up getting ABB so don't worry :wink:
I'm from Leeds Uni but just wanted to say gl.
Doing Criminology here! anyone in looking at the student village???
Hi! I thought it would leave this here. I am Leeds Met/Beckett alumni but now work for LUTO in Leeds where we test medicine leaflets. We ask people to come in and read a medicine leaflet occasionally, participants then answer some questions about the leaflet, for which all answers can be found on the leaflets. This task takes between 30-45mins and you get paid £20 for your time!!! Good for some extra cash. We are based just across from Hyde Park by Leeds University Business School. If you would be interested in taking part please see the flyer attached and give us a call or email.

We are particularly looking for people between 18-39 who have diabetes.

If you're interested contact us and we can get you booked in to take part in research soon.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending