The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Leeds Beckett Applicants 2014 (2015 Entry)

Thought i'd make a page for anyone who is applying to study at Leeds Beckett for September 2015!

Connect to Leeds Beckett here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying. :h:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hey I am! What you studying? :smile:
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by PositivelyAlex
Hey I am! What you studying? :smile:

Hopefully events management! You?
Original post by grace524
Hopefully events management! You?

Journalism! Second shot at it :biggrin:
Hey! I'm applying here as well for criminology :smile:
Reply 5
I've applied for history :smile: has anyone received an offer yet?
Reply 6
I still waiting for my offer!
Journalism! Second shot at it :biggrin:

oh my god, i've also applied for journalism haha :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by ladispooky
oh my god, i've also applied for journalism haha :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Yey! Thought I'd be on my own until the very first day :frown: you heard anything back from your offer?
Yey! Thought I'd be on my own until the very first day :frown: you heard anything back from your offer?

same here haha! and no, not yet! i'm getting so impatient, like please stop playing hard to get and please send me offers :frown: what about you?
same here haha! and no, not yet! i'm getting so impatient, like please stop playing hard to get and please send me offers :frown: what about you?

Tell me about it, I hated waiting around :frown: hahaha playing hard to get, well I left Beckett at the start of this year cos of family problems at home so basically I'm allowed to start first year again next September :cool: haha don't know why I'm so proud, feel like I'm cheating or something!
Tell me about it, I hated waiting around :frown: hahaha playing hard to get, well I left Beckett at the start of this year cos of family problems at home so basically I'm allowed to start first year again next September :cool: haha don't know why I'm so proud, feel like I'm cheating or something!
aw man :/ i hope everything's better now. haha that's not like cheating, i mean it's a great opportunity right? :biggrin: and i feel like i'm probably going to wait longer since i'm a eu student :c
aw man :/ i hope everything's better now. haha that's not like cheating, i mean it's a great opportunity right? :biggrin: and i feel like i'm probably going to wait longer since i'm a eu student :c

Everything's sound now! Where you coming from? :smile:
Oh my god, i applied for journalism too :biggrin:
Everything's sound now! Where you coming from? :smile:

that's great! i'm french, but i currently live in mauritania, thats like in africa not too far from morocco haha
that's great! i'm french, but i currently live in mauritania, thats like in africa not too far from morocco haha

That's amazing! Have you looked into any accommodation or anything yet?
That's amazing! Have you looked into any accommodation or anything yet?

i have no idea where to start or where to look, i've actually checked leeds beckett's accommodations and apparently the booking starts in february or something..
i have no idea where to start or where to look, i've actually checked leeds beckett's accommodations and apparently the booking starts in february or something..

Yeah 2 February, I'd be fast like! Things like en suite rooms go really quickly which is what I'm aiming for :cool: depends what kinda halls you want! Like lively or more quiet?
Yeah 2 February, I'd be fast like! Things like en suite rooms go really quickly which is what I'm aiming for :cool: depends what kinda halls you want! Like lively or more quiet?

i'm like a chameleon haha i can adapt to any type of halls i guess? :biggrin: i'm an only child so i've always been in a quiet environment, so i think i'd like to try a lively hall :tongue:
i'm like a chameleon haha i can adapt to any type of halls i guess? :biggrin: i'm an only child so i've always been in a quiet environment, so i think i'd like to try a lively hall :tongue:

Definitely look at Opals and Mill Street then! :biggrin: I stayed in Mill Street last year and it was unreal! I'm thinking there or Liberty Park :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending