The Student Room Group

Feel sick of fake friends (the only friends)

Tonight i have got to my climax of something that has been accumilating for about 7 years. I have had people come and go and tonight a girl i decided to contact by mobile of which the number i got from someone just shocked me.

I know she has a boyfriend but that'snothing to do with this.

I got close to her as an older sister even holding handsin a playfull wy as to pull her chair closer and push away, that kind of playing, i thought i had a friend.

I rang her this evening because alot of people had left my workplace and said i missed everyone and she said who is this and then she remembered then said who gave u my number and i said oh sory i'll delete it and she just said ok and put the phone down.

How horrible can people be to just disregard any friendship.

I get this alot people just not wanting to know me as a friend. I am really at the point of just being like one of those guys that goes along in life not giving a damn about anybody.

I am really at the point of crying and wish their was a good girl or person out there but in my experience there isn't.:frown:
Don't let one, scuse' me, bitch, ruin your faith in friendship. She can't be the only friend you have?! Maybe after 7 years it's time you made some new friends...x
If we all didn't give a damn about anybody the world would be a terrible place. Wait, it already is. F**k the bitch, she ain't worth it mate.
planes12
Tonight i have got to my climax of something that has been accumilating for about 7 years. I have had people come and go and tonight a girl i decided to contact by mobile of which the number i got from someone just shocked me.

I know she has a boyfriend but that'snothing to do with this.

I got close to her as an older sister even holding handsin a playfull wy as to pull her chair closer and push away, that kind of playing, i thought i had a friend.

I rang her this evening because alot of people had left my workplace and said i missed everyone and she said who is this and then she remembered then said who gave u my number and i said oh sory i'll delete it and she just said ok and put the phone down.

How horrible can people be to just disregard any friendship.

I get this alot people just not wanting to know me as a friend. I am really at the point of just being like one of those guys that goes along in life not giving a damn about anybody.

I am really at the point of crying and wish their was a good girl or person out there but in my experience there isn't.:frown:

No gold star on the effort front for you there....

Maybe try and start a convo next time?
Reply 4
Bitches like that don't deserve your time. You may think there're people out there that don't care, but think of all the people you know, there are always a few that are always there for you, you just don't notice it and take it for granted.

They are real friends, stick with them. Don't bother with timewasters.
Reply 5
unfortunately sooner or later everyones gonna have met someone that they thought were their friend only to have them do something like that and yeh its pretty hurtful, ive met a few but unfortunately sh*t happens and life is too short to let urself be too badly put down by them.

and to reply to champagne-dahling, im guessing u havent yet. sometimes people can make it very very clear in just 2 sentences that they dont want to be talking to you. Id think the fact that he bothered to find her number out in the first place deserved some recognition from her
Reply 6
Thanks guys who replied:smile:

I was just gobsmacked that if we were touchy feely as friends that she wouldn't be a bad person. I think i'll just go for someone who does thing like charity work then i'll know they are genuine. I am guessing that at work people can act very well and it's probably not until you see them out of work that they show signs of fakeness.

I really don't want to be an ignorant guy that doesn't care about other people. Last night before this i was even smiling at a couple holding hands and i thought it was sweet, i hust hope i don't become numb to it all.

Latest

Trending

Trending