The Student Room Group

Funniest thing you've ever got detention for?

^^

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
beating someone up who deserve it
Reply 2
Accidentally took off my teachers wig.:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
teacher - shouldn't you be doing your homework?
me - shouldn't you be in the kitchen?

got detention for ages but was worth :colone:
My detentions were mostly due to homework, but as a punishment, my geography teacher gave me a 2000 word essay on the Holocaust o.O
Original post by Arithmeticae
teacher - shouldn't you be doing your homework?
me - shouldn't you be in the kitchen?

got detention for ages but was worth :colone:

This is perfect xD
Friend - ****s up his own tie by pulling it down and blames it on me, "Miss, Miss, ___ pulled my tie"
Teacher - "Automatic detention"
Me - "ffs I didn't do ****" (in those exact words)
Teacher - "Detention tomorrow as well"

worst story ever... but still
Reply 7
My friend and I got detention for mocking our PE teacher's name (we called her Pshycho-Brown instead of Sykes-Brown because she was such a bitch). It's a bit pathetic, but we thought it was funny back in year 8 lol
None of the stuff posted so far is remotely funny, just people behaving like idiots...
Bad handwriting in maths of all subjects! :unimpressed:
My form tutor (who really liked me because he felt sorry for me because I rarely saw my parents) was really good friends with the school's deputy head so they both went off on one with my maths teacher after they found out. :grin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 10
pouring a 2 litre bottle of water over myself in class while playing truth or dare

good times haha
Me and my friend was in an building with 4/5 floors, where you can look down from the top floor. My friend threw his P.E bag down from the top floor for me to catch at the bottom. A teacher randomly appeared and nearly hit her

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got several whole class detentions for turning our Christmas quizzes into snow behind the cover teachers back! Had to sort out the choir folders! :frown: Got lots of class detentions for not getting changed within the "30 second" time limit in PE! Once, not for detention, my teacher said I had to do my composition after school every day and in all of my frees ... she wasn't joking! I ended up trying to do my composition surrounded by year 7s. Quite entertaining really! :smile:
Reply 13
i once got one for smiling
Reply 14
Hour detention for throwing a paper plane out of the window. Had to sort some books out using Tip-X. Teacher- 'You prefer to throw books rather than drawing on them don't you'. This *****:biggrin:
Original post by amejv
i once got one for smiling

That happened to me too because the teacher thought that I was smirking :smile:
Throwing someone's bag into the bin from across the room and claiming "Bob" did it.
I got one in primary school for sneaking into the toilets before assembly and the time my friend stitched me up for not wearing a sunhat #badwoman :smile:
My friend got in trouble for this:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Swearing in an email (to a friend, when emailling each other in ICT was 'cool') (got caught in the filter) when I was like 13 :rofl:, and being 'late' 3 times :lolwut:. Hated that form tutor, she was a bitch.

Quick Reply

Latest