The Student Room Group

I've taken a gap year - when do I reuse UCAS and apply for accomodation?

Hi,

I've been offered a place at Sheffield University next year, but had to take a gap year working as I couldn't afford the accommodation there. I was just at the stage of applying for finance when I realised this, so apparently I will have the same UCAS login/CRN number. So my question is, when can I relog into UCAS and what's the earliest I can apply for accomodation?

Thank you.
Original post by Dabbi
Hi,

I've been offered a place at Sheffield University next year, but had to take a gap year working as I couldn't afford the accommodation there. I was just at the stage of applying for finance when I realised this, so apparently I will have the same UCAS login/CRN number. So my question is, when can I relog into UCAS and what's the earliest I can apply for accomodation?

Thank you.

Did you defer or are you starting a new application? And when exactly will you be starting?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Hi, I deferred for 2015 entry - a woman from UCAS deactivated my account over the phone but said I should be able to go into it when I reapply. I was all set to go but alas, money issues.
Original post by Dabbi
Hi, I deferred for 2015 entry - a woman from UCAS deactivated my account over the phone but said I should be able to go into it when I reapply. I was all set to go but alas, money issues.

What are you reapplying for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Coffeetime
What are you reapplying for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im reapplying for student finance - I already have a place for history+philosophy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending