The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

LCF applicants 2015

What course are you applying for? :biggrin: I'm applying for fashion buying and merchandising.

Scroll to see replies

Applying for fashion journalism !
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Hey guys! Anyone applying for Fashion Marketing or know what it's like at LCF? I'm an international student, currently living in Dubai so I haven't had a chance to visit or speak to many people about it - I'd really appreciate any help I can get! Thanks :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by withlove
Applying for fashion journalism !

where else are you applying?:smile:
Im also applying to fashion journalism!!
Reply 5
fashion photography - this whole application is stressing me out! its the best porfolios which get in
Reply 6
Original post by Beej96
What course are you applying for? :biggrin: I'm applying for fashion buying and merchandising.

Fashion Buying & Merch at LCF, Uni of Westminster, Uni of Manchester, Southampton Solent and then Retail Marketing @ Uni of Brighton :smile:
Reply 7
I applied for International fashion management and fashion management :smile:
Reply 8
Hey, guys!

i am taking 3* BTEC level 3 Subsidiary Diplomas (art and design&textiles) and 2*A levels (Maths and Chinese). i wanna do Fashion design at UAL. i was wondering will these courses be acceptable to do Fashion? or do i need a foundation degree to do this course?
I'm applying for Fashion Photography! Portfolio is stressing me out too :-(
Original post by pxtrycjx
fashion photography - this whole application is stressing me out! its the best porfolios which get in

What are you including in your portfolio? It's so stressful :-(
Fashion Design and Technology: Womenswear!
Had an acknowledgement but when I was at UAL in summer the tutors said they don't start looking at applications until about December! Good luck guys
Original post by imdaniellebtw
What are you including in your portfolio? It's so stressful :-(

I have a a3 portfolio which has 16 images and planning to bring my AS and a2 books too, since they want to see how we work :biggrin: wbu?
Has anyone received offers for anything at LCF yet? I've applied for Cosmetic Science but so far haven't received an acknowledgment email or anything.
Reply 14
Original post by Petulia
Has anyone received offers for anything at LCF yet? I've applied for Cosmetic Science but so far haven't received an acknowledgment email or anything.

I don't think they (or most UAL colleges) get back until mid January ish so I wouldn't worry too much :smile:
Reply 15
Fashion Photography :biggrin:
Reply 16
Original post by Petulia

I got an offer today
Original post by arija
I got an offer today

Well done!!!!! When did you send your application?
Reply 18
Original post by Petulia
Well done!!!!! When did you send your application?

November 3rd & thank you ! :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by arija
November 3rd & thank you ! :smile:

What did you apply for? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest