The Student Room Group

Back with girlfriend after few months away, completely lost sexual interest in her..

I was away traveling alone for a few months and recently came back to my long term girlfriend. My trip was definitely the best time of my life, I feel like I learned a lot about myself and life in general..

Now I'm back with my girlfriend but I've completely lost sexual interest in her. We've had sex 3 times since I got back and it's been incredibly uncomfortable every time. I don't want to kiss or cuddle with her..

I mean I still enjoy talking with her, going to places with her and doing stuff together, but I've completely lost interest in intimacy.

What should I do? I don't feel like simply dumping her, because I'm used to seeing her all the time and we still have a good time together.
Tell her before it gets unbearable

You can use the "its not you its me" line
also, do you find other girls attractive? Or did you turn gay on your travels?
Reply 4
Don't beat yourself up about it, its not your fault (or her's for that matter) - it's sad but your relationship has run its course and there's very little you can do about it.
Reply 5
Original post by christopher23

Hahahahah "did you turn gay on your travels"
Reply 6
Original post by christopher23

Yeah I do, I met so many girls who were much more attractive and had more interesting personalities, that I guess it made me realise she isn't the right one for me. Didn't turn gay, lol!

Original post by Comus
Don't beat yourself up about it, its not your fault (or her's for that matter) - it's sad but your relationship has run its course and there's very little you can do about it.

Thanks, this is true..

Quick Reply

Latest