The Student Room Group

Initial Chemistry great but she didn't reply email ? !

So here we ago with another ' what do I do thread ".

I met this really nice girl and we really hit it off. I was getting all the right signals and vice versa.

At a prayer meeting, she suddenly prayed out loud for me without having been planned to do so ( usually what we pray for out loud gets announced first).

I was really touched and emailed her to say how special it was to me. She did not reply so I just treated it as if she did not get it.

I then saw her the next week and basically repeated my email message to her, the reaction was positive and she asked how my problem was, I told her it was getting better and she followed up by saying that she got my email and that she really appreciated it.

All good but then why didn't she reply my email ? Am I misreading something here.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous

I met this really nice girl and we really hit it off. I was getting all the right signals and vice versa.

At a prayer meeting, she suddenly prayed out loud for me without having been planned to do so ( usually what we pray for out loud gets announced first).

I was really touched and emailed her to say how special it was to me. She did not reply so I just treated it as if she did not get it.

I then saw her the next week and basically repeated my email message to her, the reaction was positive and she asked how my problem was, I told her it was getting better and she followed up by saying that she got my email and that she really appreciated it.

All good but then why didn't she reply my email ? Am I misreading something here.

test
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

I forgot to ask, do you think she's interested in me ?
Hi,

I think on balance she is but there might be some blockage. Personally and this is only my perspective; I wouldn't message her yet. Perhaps wait till your next meeting then engage with her in a way that is not too obvious you like her because it's in public - but like friendly, warm and mature. Then take it from there.

Sooner or later if one or both have a real feeling then they have to make it known to the other somehow. If it helps in my experience , it is rare that strong ( genuine ) feelings develop only on one side.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending