The Student Room Group

Tory MP makes offensive comments about disabled people ......... again.

They said lightning doesn't strike in the same place .... they where wrong.
They said Tories wouldn't do a own goal hat trick .... they where also wrong.

Tory Minister Andrew Selous suggested that disabled people work harder because they are 'grateful' to have a job.

http://www.snp.org/media-centre/news/2014/oct/second-tory-minister-makes-offensive-comments

Now if Tories speak openly about disabled people like this I wonder what is said behind closed doors.
Well yeah, tories are the "survival of the fittest" kind of people who want everyone on a level playing field, they must be influenced by the whiners who are trying to find excuse after excuse after excuse for their failures...
Reply 2
It is as though the elite cannot sympathise with those below them even if their own son was disabled and died of disability at the age of 10.
Now how can they understand the cost of living crisis when they were raised with silver spoons. I prefer to have Frankie Boyle as the head of the government rather than that clown, Cameron.
Reply 3
Original post by arminb
It is as though the elite cannot sympathise with those below them even if their own son was disabled and died of disability at the age of 10.
Now how can they understand the cost of living crisis when they were raised with silver spoons. I prefer to have Frankie Boyle as the head of the government rather than that clown, Cameron.

Falling so far on a silver spooooooon making the mooooon feel fun
I think the conservatives should just ignore all disabled people and just keep them on benefits rather than helping those that want to work into work and trying to promote them in the eyes of businesses because no matter what theyvsay or do, people will jump on their backs.

If offence can be taken, even if it means deliberately being disingenuous and taking things out of context, it will happen.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending