The Student Room Group

Alas!!! After a long search, I found an interesting Course!!!

Hello friends! All these days I've been asking help from you all to help me in finding a reliable online course on Space Studies at a reasonable and affordable price for freshers like me.....and at last....after a long search.....Eureka!!!!!....I got it!

There is a course by name "The Basics Of Space For Absolute Beginners And Students" provided by SpaceVarsity on Udemy website. The chief instructor of the course is an alumnus of International Space University, France. I confirmed the details with his LinkedIn profile too. So I could happily and peacefully rely on it and take up the course.

The course is very interesting and amazing to know the facts and information on Space, Earth's Orbit, Rocket Launch, etc., etc., Fantastic and clear for people like me who are totally new to Space Sector but still have a lot of interest in it.

The GOOD NEWS is that I got this course with a NEVER BEFORE discounted offer from the following link as a promotional offer!!! It is actually a $19 course, but I got it at 90% discount and it costed just $2 for me and this offer is valid for another 4 to 5 days only.

https://www.udemy.com/the-what-how-w...e=WOWSPACE1FA2

So Friends...if you are interested in knowing what's happening above our earth, rocket launch, space activities, etc., it would be better to take up the course within the next 4 to 5 days at just $2 price before it gets back to its original rate of $19...

I am informing all my friends about this offer because there are so many people like me waiting for such a course and such an offer!!!
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.

Quick Reply

Latest