Hello, my name is rachel81!

I'm studying... Access to Higher Education Diploma - Health

I'm interested in... Physiotherapy

I'm thinking about... Studying Physiotherapy at Keele in 2015
Original post by rachel81

Hey rachel81! Welcome aboard the wonderful journey of TSR! Hope you have a great stay here

As you've mentioned, here are some links that may kick start your TSR journey

Health sub forum:

http://thestudentroom.clickmeter.com/health

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking!!

Once again, welcome and have a great day ahead :smile:

Cheers :biggrin:
Original post by rachel81

Hello Rachel,

Greetings from Keele! It's great you are thinking about Keele and Physiotherapy in particular :smile:

I'm part of the Marketing and Communications team at Keele so haven't studied on the course itself, but I know it's very highly regarded (ranked 2nd in the UK, 1st in England - only Cardiff are above us!).

I did meet the Head of School and some students earlier in the year when we were awarded #1 - interviews here and here.

Do you have any specific questions about Physiotherapy or studying at Keele you'd like to ask?

If so, just let me know and I'll do my best to help!

Alistair
Reply 3
Original post by Keele University
Hello Rachel,

Greetings from Keele! It's great you are thinking about Keele and Physiotherapy in particular :smile:

I'm part of the Marketing and Communications team at Keele so haven't studied on the course itself, but I know it's very highly regarded (ranked 2nd in the UK, 1st in England - only Cardiff are above us!).

I did meet the Head of School and some students earlier in the year when we were awarded #1 - interviews here and here.

Do you have any specific questions about Physiotherapy or studying at Keele you'd like to ask?

If so, just let me know and I'll do my best to help!

Alistair

Hi Alistair

thank you for your email. I notice that Keele have a new course this year, Rehabilitation Science, I was wondering if I applied for this as well as Physiotherapy,would it go against me at all? I don't want to jeopardise my chances and for the tutors to think I am not committed at all. It's just that both courses are very closely related to each other and there are so many applicants for each place available. Rehabilitation is the only career I want to pursue so both are of huge interest to me.

thank you for your help

Quick Reply

Latest