The Student Room Group

What is the title of your last/current essay?

Shamelessly stolen from a thread I've just seen bumped... :colone:

Bonus points for the person who has the most ostentatious essay title. :yy:

I'll have to come back and edit this once I've remembered a title; it's been too long... :shakecane:

Scroll to see replies

"How Healthy Eating Can Influence Your Risk of Developing Cancer"
Original post by SophieSmall
"How Healthy Eating Can Influence Your Risk of Developing Cancer"

...can it? :cookie:

This sounds like a Daily Mail headline myth busting essay!
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
...can it? :cookie:

This sounds like a Daily Mail headline myth busting essay!

Haha we were just given the title of the essay and we had to decide how to interpret it from there.
Examine the US Constitution from your Ideological Viewpoint.

:colone:
I wanna play! I'm going to have to try and remember..... :teehee:
Analyse the techniques used by Fitzgerald in Chapter 5 of The Great Gatsby.
Original post by cupcakes87
Examine the US Constitution from your Ideological Viewpoint.

:colone:

OMD.

Best. essay. title. ever.

What ideology are you going to pick?!?

You could have so much fun with this.
OMD.

Best. essay. title. ever.

What ideology are you going to pick?!?

You could have so much fun with this.

:woo: :colone:

aww wow!! i do like it tbh! it gives me soo much to say! :woo:

well im just starting it atm! so im reading over the three ideologies and im torn between liberalist and centrist! moving towards liberalist! definitley NOT conservative! :lol:

i know! :colone: i just hope i dont muck it up! :sad:
Basically 'Explain why seizures occur in neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis' :frown:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by cupcakes87
:woo: :colone:

aww wow!! i do like it tbh! it gives me soo much to say! :woo:

well im just starting it atm! so im reading over the three ideologies and im torn between liberalist and centrist! moving towards liberalist! definitley NOT conservative! :lol:

i know! :colone: i just hope i dont muck it up! :sad:

Awh, do you have to chose from one of them? :sad: I'd do something silly like ... the ideology of the Plastics :colone: Or some obscure political movement... :colone:

You won't muck it up :biggrin: Why don't you want ot do it from a conservative viewpoint? :cookie:
Original post by hellodave5
Basically 'Explain why seizures occur in neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis' :frown:

:console:

Aw, you science people don't get any fun essay titles.

Also I just had a google of this and neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis doesn't sound like a happy time at all. :frown:

Do you mind me asking what is neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis :confused:
I don't actually have any essays to do for this semester, as it's all exam assessed (not quite sure how I feel about that :s-smilie:), but one of my essay titles for last year was:

Produce an analysis of the famous poem 'Daffodils' by William Wordsworth. You should focus your account on the following aspects: sound patterning, metrics and prosody, lexical choice and semantics, syntax and cohesion and deictic positioning and the representation of consciousness.

I got a first for that one :woo:
(edited 9 years ago)
:console:

Aw, you science people don't get any fun essay titles.

Also I just had a google of this and neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis doesn't sound like a happy time at all. :frown:

What? It doesn't sound fun? :P
Haha they can be rather wordy and multifaceted, to say the least.

Sure doesn't! We should all consider ourselves lucky we have relatively good genes!
Reply 15
'Certainty and Ignorance'
Original post by She-Ra
Do you mind me asking what is neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis :confused:

It's a group of relatively similar brain diseases (differing in onset, some symptoms, and genetic cause, I think) caused by the accumulation of fat and protein pigments throughout the body... and completely messes everything up... it seems.

Not all that far through my reading yet if I'm honest, just started. Its seeming rather difficult so far.
What? It doesn't sound fun? :P
Haha they can be rather wordy and multifaceted, to say the least.

Sure doesn't! We should all consider ourselves lucky we have relatively good genes!

It sounds really interesting. :smile: But very serious. :holmes:

Not as fun as 'assess Nazi-era German society from a Lacanian perspective', for example. :wink:
'does milton portray adam and eve as fallen before the fall?' :cool: i think it's a super interesting question but i only have a few points, however in depth, so let's hope that's good enough :tongue:
Original post by miser
'Certainty and Ignorance'

...that was it? :wtf:

Quick Reply

Latest