The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
730 [800, 820, 720, 580] found the final section iterminably difficult, so that rather drags the whole thing down.
Reply 41
david134
730 [800, 820, 720, 580] found the final section iterminably difficult, so that rather drags the whole thing down.

wow, the first 3 are really really good! Even with the not so good last one, you're still way above the average, congrats! :smile:
Reply 42
647.5 (660,690,660,580)

BTW did u guys put the total or average score on ucas??
Reply 43
697.5 (670,670,720,730)

I put my average score on my ucas - were we meant to put our total scores? eek!
Reply 44
Reply 45
We were meant to put our UCAS score on the form!??! Noone told me this :frown:
When I phoned up UCAS, they told me that I was supposed to (even though they gave no indication that I had to on the application form), and because my application had already been sent to the various Unis, the only way to solve it was by emailing the Unis directly. I did that; Manchester told me that they'd updated my application, Leeds said that they get the results directly and Cardiff didn't reply.
Reply 47
NSiky
When I phoned up UCAS, they told me that I was supposed to (even though they gave no indication that I had to on the application form), and because my application had already been sent to the various Unis, the only way to solve it was by emailing the Unis directly. I did that; Manchester told me that they'd updated my application, Leeds said that they get the results directly and Cardiff didn't reply.

UCAS is a big joke tbh. just today i got a letter from them telling me they'd updated my recent change of address and e-mailed all the unis with the update info.

i haven't even moved. wtf.
Reply 48
what im confused. i thought UKCAT was sending our results off to them directly? :s-smilie:
Reply 49
rozzy
what im confused. i thought UKCAT was sending our results off to them directly? :s-smilie:

according to their website, they are.
Reply 50
aaaaah thank goodness i didnt have to do this test.:biggrin: the bmat was hard enough for me! Good luck to all you guys with the application to medical schools. It's a loooooong rollercoaster! be patient, best of luck all xx:smile:
Reply 51
Marie05
aaaaah thank goodness i didnt have to do this test.:biggrin: the bmat was hard enough for me! Good luck to all you guys with the application to medical schools. It's a loooooong rollercoaster! be patient, best of luck all xx:smile:

shukran :biggrin:
700 (inconsistent marks throughout, however)

(even tho on my ucas form i stupidly put 702.5 as i ALWAYS thought that was my score! one of those things you see, where you know/think something is true so you don't bother checking up on it, but when you check back, the fact you thought was true... is UNTRUE!) BAD CALCULATION BY ME!
Post Removed

- kinda surprised by that, especially since i totally bummed the maths section and only got to like q.25 :redface:

- regarding my UCAS, i didnt put my scores down?! as they said they'd sort it out... who knows, all of the application procedure seems to me a little dubious - a friend sent off her camb. application form only to be asked to send another one a week later as someone down the cambs. end had spilt tea on it!!!!!! :eek:
Reply 55
Subbacultcha
a friend sent off her camb. application form only to be asked to send another one a week later as someone down the cambs. end had spilt tea on it!!!!!! :eek:

lmao, never heard of that happening before! :p: Congrats on the ukcat score btw :smile:
thanks! :smile: now just the ordeal of the BMAT to go through :frown:
Damn, I hope they let my unis know my UKCAT score...
Reply 58
Scrub
505...I know Im not the cleverest person applying but hey Ill suceed in the end:smile:

I love your attitude!!

Hope you do Well!!!
Ditto

Latest

Trending

Trending