The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
623, looking at the people in thread, do you think its just the really excellent people write on here?
feluda_uk
623, looking at the people in thread, do you think its just the really excellent people write on here?

Yeah it's pretty depressing here sometimes!
Reply 62
feluda_uk

I hope so, and not average.

I got 645
Reply 63
652.5 ( 570:frown: , 740:smile: ,590:frown: ,710:smile: ) :confused:
Reply 64
325.5...joke. But mine actually wil be ahh ahhh ahh. I am suddenly feeling the temptation to start smoking again...which is saying something. TSR is actually making me more stressed though, everyone here is better than me so I'm just going to GO AWAY.

p.s I'm NOT insane, honest.
Reply 65
34 person
325.5...joke. But mine actually wil be ahh ahhh ahh. I am suddenly feeling the temptation to start smoking again...which is saying something. TSR is actually making me more stressed though, everyone here is better than me so I'm just going to GO AWAY.

p.s I'm NOT insane, honest.

Calm down! Look, honestly, I've said this before (and I expect it won't make any difference to you, but I'll say it anyway): it'll be alright. You'll go in there, the test will whizz by, and once you're out you'll wonder what all the fuss was about. It won't be as bad as you're expecting, and if you do badly then it doesn't matter at ALL (just apply to unis that don't place much/any emphasis on it). It probably sounds really patronising, but it's true, and there's not really anything you much you can do beforehand except trying to be relaxed and calm about the whole thing (the best preparation imo :smile:)

(Oh and everyone knows that the kind of people who go on TSR and post their results are in no way typical of the general population... otherwise the UKCAT average would be 700 not 600 and everyone would have 12A*s at GCSE rather than there being a ~60% A*-C rate etc etc!)
Reply 66
all my friends have got in the region of 2300-2600. and i know one person who got 2900.
Reply 67
How can you do practice tests to get a score because i looked on their site and couldn't find a full test?
Reply 68
sunspoon
all my friends have got in the region of 2300-2600. and i know one person who got 2900.

Do all your friends wanna be doctors or something?

And thanks sunspoon...
Reply 69
34 person
Do all your friends wanna be doctors or something?

All my friends who want to become doctors. But a lot of my friends do want to be medics.

34 person
And thanks sunspoon...

Was that a hint of sarcasm there too?
Reply 70
sunspoon
All my friends who want to become doctors. But a lot of my friends do want to be medics.

Was that a hint of sarcasm there too?

No sorry, that was meant for x person sorry, girl before you.

That makes little sense, I think you mean not all
Reply 71
Ooo i have my test a week on Monday.

I still suck at VR :frown:
Reply 72
34 person
That makes little sense, I think you mean not all

I meant that all of my friends who want to become doctors got a score of 2300-2600.
34 person
No sorry, that was meant for x person sorry, girl before you.

OK.
Reply 73
Average: 692.5 (560, 710, 740, 760)

I really don't like VR
Average 670 (600, 650, 680, 750)

I know a couple of people with over 700 in thei average :s-smilie:
Another person got 900 in the abstract apparently :eek:
Reply 75
average 730 ( 570, 700, 850, 800)
Average 702.5 (710, 760, 590, 750). And I only missed one question (last one of maths section) - I thought there was plenty of time in the other sections.
Reply 77
645 woooo, which is like average right?

520 (lmao despite being an english lit student) 680, 670, 710

and yes you were right, all the stressing for nothing really. I really needed the loo the whole way through as well, and I feel if I hadn't I would have done better...but I don't really care now.
Reply 78
got 665, soam very pleased, 730 760 580 590, so that was nice.
Reply 79
Average 677.5 (640, 700, 660, 710) :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending