The Student Room Group

Mature student, managing work and studying, long comute, make audifiles for car?

I am 27 years old and spend between 10 and 15 hours driving a week to and from work and college.

I already struggle to get time to study and when I do get time after these long comutes, I am often physically and mentally exhausted.

I am studying chemistry and biology, HND level 5.

I was think has anybody ever made audiofiles of revision, burned it onto a CD and then listened to it to help remember the topic?

I am thinking of doing this for my car journeys, 15 hours seems a long time to waste.
Original post by hurricaneee
I am 27 years old and spend between 10 and 15 hours driving a week to and from work and college.

I already struggle to get time to study and when I do get time after these long comutes, I am often physically and mentally exhausted.

I am studying chemistry and biology, HND level 5.

I was think has anybody ever made audiofiles of revision, burned it onto a CD and then listened to it to help remember the topic?

I am thinking of doing this for my car journeys, 15 hours seems a long time to waste.

Sounds like a great idea :yy: Making the files yourself would be really good to help you remember things, too. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by hurricaneee

if your lecturer/teacher allows you to record lectures then do it. if the school records the lectures and send out audio recordings to the students then that's even better. either way it benefits you.

there are many times of learning and learners. some like to write, some like to think about it and some like to listen. if you listen to something over and over and over again then it does do something to your brain cos it makes you think and in due time you will memorize the contents of the recording.

so i'll say go for it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending