The Student Room Group

I'm going crazy waiting for offers!

I applied on the 13th (last Monday) for Law at Oxford, Manchester, Liverpool, Manchester Metropolitan and Leeds. No offers yet I end up checking emails/track every hour ahhh I am not the most impatient of people.
what grades did you get at AS
Reply 2
I know right? Usually i can wait without*any*problem but today for example I checked my application like 15 times.
My application went off 6 hours ago, and I'm already checking my emails constantly. It could be a long few months.
Good luck :smile: I remember all those times checking me emails heheehehhe.
Reply 5
It'll happen eventually. I had an empty period of a few weeks then got an offer, interview and some acknowledgements all in the course of 2 days.
I had to wait for 27 days for my 1st offer to come through :rolleyes: I got my Liverpool offer on 14th, have patience.
Original post by MozzyM
I applied on the 13th (last Monday) for Law at Oxford, Manchester, Liverpool, Manchester Metropolitan and Leeds. No offers yet I end up checking emails/track every hour ahhh I am not the most impatient of people.

Haha your emails will come when they come :biggrin: Relax! Go enjoy life meanwhile haha
I applied on the first and all I've received so far is one rejection. It's incredibly frustrating.
Original post by Coffeetime
I applied on the first and all I've received so far is one rejection. It's incredibly frustrating.

Oh what course and which uni :frown:
Original post by CVK Abhiroop
Oh what course and which uni :frown:

Nottingham for ancient history.
Nottingham for ancient history.

Ahh :frown: Well don't worry Im sure you will get offers from the rest of your Unis :biggrin:
Original post by CVK Abhiroop
Ahh :frown: Well don't worry Im sure you will get offers from the rest of your Unis :biggrin:

Thanks! What have you applied for? And where?
Thanks! What have you applied for? And where?

Medicine at Sheff Cambridge UCL and Birmingham, and biomed at UCL haha

Quick Reply

Latest