The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I'm here too! On Floor 10 of Holland, I'm in the back so it's nice and quiet. Met the people on my corridor, they're all really nice, I should be sociable and go out and meet more people but I'm so tired! Will have to be tomorrow!
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 21
I've arrived, well have been here since midday ish. Loving it so far! All the people I've met have been really nice and friendly. Have just got back from a pyjama party held in the halls :biggrin:
Have arrived and unpacked. Did a changing room job on my room, which is now growing on me and almost looks stylish! Went out with my flatmates who are all lovely. Am currently sobering up with soda bread as I have a job interview tomorrow :biggrin:
'eeyyy im here and finally conneted. I have the ebst room in Mardon.....room 1 =D. How cool is that >_>? My rrommate is quite cool as well so I'm well chuffed =D> Just ate breakfast and got a talk at 12 at hall 2 whatever that might mean >.<.

Hey to you all =D.
Reply 24
What you up to this morning Jamie?

Leona lives next door to me!!
Reply 25
Oh my gosh Chester that is too weird! Hope you're having fun x
Reply 26
What you got planned for today? I may well see you at the talk thingys this afternoon. I'm wearing a plain blue hoody.
Reply 27
Hey all, hope you&#8217;re enjoying it here :smile:

Just got back from Germany so might have seen some of you on the train coming down from Paddington yesterday. I saw all the UNI helper people waiting just outside st davids to show ya where to go.

Have fun, and best wishes for the year :biggrin:
I moved in yesterday and am now all set up in the lovely first class accommodation that is Murray :p: Actually the room itself is fine, but the toilets and showers could be a lot better and the food in Birks Grange isn't exactly great either. On the plus side, I've met loads of really friendly people and am off to my first talk soon- that is, when I discover how to actually get there! Might try the Lemmy out properly tonight since I was too tired last night to stay long.
Hello everyone!

Am in Holland Hall, but where does everyone else go on campus? This hall seems to be full of 'Rah's' :redface: the Holland Hall bar doesn't really appeal to me, but I'm not quite sure where to go especially on my own :frown: the people in my corridoor seem to enjoy the whole Holland Hall thing.
Any advice where is good to go, to meet people from other halls?
I'm loving Exeter the place, its amazing! But there doesn't seem to be much to do other than go to the bars in the evening, i'm looking forward to the fair thing to join some societies!
Reply 30
Heh, I'm living in Hope...that pun will *never* get lame :rolleyes: Anyhow I'm loving the atmosphere and people - it's been a blast so far.
Reply 31
Hey punchpanda...I wonder if I've met you...

I live in Hope too *giggle* - going to the bar quiz tonight methinks:biggrin:
Reply 32
Ooh I was gonna go to that bar quiz! woo. Its in the badger i assume?

btw im very jealous of you guys in hope, it looks lush there! nice gardens and stuff.
Reply 33
It's really lovely!! Only thing is I have a perfect view of the ventilator (am above the dining room) but otherwise I love it :biggrin:

Oh then I hope to see you there (*groan*)

EDIT: Yup in Badger
Reply 34
Ooh I'm going to the quiz!
Reply 35
Icantbelieveit
Hello everyone!

Am in Holland Hall, but where does everyone else go on campus? This hall seems to be full of 'Rah's' :redface: the Holland Hall bar doesn't really appeal to me, but I'm not quite sure where to go especially on my own :frown: the people in my corridoor seem to enjoy the whole Holland Hall thing.
Any advice where is good to go, to meet people from other halls?
I'm loving Exeter the place, its amazing! But there doesn't seem to be much to do other than go to the bars in the evening, i'm looking forward to the fair thing to join some societies!

I think there's some evening stuff that isn't pubbing and clubbing this week - MethAng are holding a pizza and DVD evening tonight for example.

If you do still want a pub, try the Ram (on-campus - it's in Devonshire House). If you want to be a little adventurous and wander off-campus, try the Vic (on Union Road, but on the corner of Victoria Street), the Black Horse (on Longbrook Street, going towards town) or the Imperial (on New North Road, going down the hill towards St Davids).
Reply 36
i am in kingdom mews top floor not nice for walkin to campus but great views. the imperial is nice and cheap and in a nice setting if u like that. theres lots on in later evenings in week look inevents book
Reply 37
I'm going to the quiz too! Decided the lemmy will be too busy.
Reply 38
ajw... what flat in kingdom mews are you in... i'm on the second floor in flat 11
Reply 39
top floor

Latest