The Student Room Group

Best friends sister, should I go there. Yay or nah

Basically I'm 16 and she's 15, but she's in the year below. We've always had a 'thing' but I never made anything of it because of my friend, until summer when we almost went on a date. My friend didn't give me permission, although I was respectful towards her&him, and she called it off because she was loyal to her brother. We're talking again, so should I go for it or not?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Yes.
Reply 2
paedo.
Reply 4
Original post by UniMastermindBOSS
paedo.

Get a grip.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Try asking your friend what he thinks about it hypothetically, atleast that way the two of you won't feel uncomfortable?
No.
Just keep the friendship with your friend and don't tarnish it over a girl who you will just blank after a few months or so.
Original post by Joshthemathmo
Basically I'm 16 and she's 15, but she's in the year below. We've always had a 'thing' but I never made anything of it because of my friend, until summer when we almost went on a date. My friend didn't give me permission, although I was respectful towards her&him, and she called it off because she was loyal to her brother. We're talking again, so should I go for it or not?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't recommend doing anything with someone under the age of 16 while you're above that milestone as it can be viewed as statutory rape (She's legally not old enough to consent to a sexual relationship)

Give it more time or find someone else

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending