The Student Room Group

Hate my bestfriend........

I don't know where to begin with...
I love my bestfriend but then i hate her. Plus im also jealous of her. Se's got everything she needs and she still complains. She complains that she's got something and she complains when she doesnt... And her opinions are always right. if i have an opinion which contradicts her.... im wrong...
She can sit and talk with people like they are her best friend for hours and ignore me when im siting and staring at the wall.. tryin'to think of something.. trying to fit in the conversation and when i do interrupt to talk... im ignored....
But if im ever talking to someone else and not to her for even 30mins...she'l start pouting .. and giving me silent treatment.....
she says she misses me but whnever i meet her.. shes always on her phone... ánd i hv to sometimes take it from her hand and tel her to STOP!
She's got good figure, good height and amazing clothes, people loveee herr...
And yet...she's got to complain everything...
Im ****in; jealous at times!!!
And ****!! i dunno what to do???
I have to think 10 times before saying something... cos one wrong sentence and she'l explode.
And she hurts me.. :frown: i literally feel the heaviness in my heart.. i feel like a part of it breaks when she says something mean... the thing is.. its become a part of her now.. being mean... I act as if nothingz wrng though... and she doesnt care then...
I hate fighting with her...or anyone ...so i dnt strt a fight on small things.... but sometimes its just unbearable...
Sometimes she doesnt get that i m feeling sad... and in that state of mind i may say something which she interprets wrong...and she gets mad at me when im low... to make me feel worse...
Oh! yesss.. she makes me feel worse about me.. worse than anyone does.... about as insignificant as my handwriting (which isnt THAT bad)...to my general knowledge....
EVERYTHING...
And im exhausted now... completely...
PLease help...
This sounds like a completely 1 way narcissistic friendship, get rid.
Reply 2
Original post by somemightsay888
This sounds like a completely 1 way narcissistic friendship, get rid.

i dont know how... i love her..i don't want to hurt her.. I think we need a break.. but i dnt hv the guts to tell that to her
Original post by royal_barbie
i dont know how... i love her..i don't want to hurt her.. I think we need a break.. but i dnt hv the guts to tell that to her

Have you got any other friends to hang around with? Maybe stay closer to them if you want a break, who knows, maybe you'll feel better about yourself and realise friends don't make eachother feel insignificant :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by somemightsay888
Have you got any other friends to hang around with? Maybe stay closer to them if you want a break, who knows, maybe you'll feel better about yourself and realise friends don't make eachother feel insignificant :smile:

Yeah I do hv a few frns.. Thanks for the advice! :smile:
As you grow older you'll realise the importance of getting rid of toxic people from your life. My old best friend made me feel ashamed and embarrassed of myself, and was constantly putting me down. I soon grew up and realised I didn't need her, infact, all she was doing was holding me back.

Distance yourself from her, you'll be grateful in the future.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't know where to begin with...
I love my bestfriend but then i hate her. Plus im also jealous of her. Se's got everything she needs and she still complains. She complains that she's got something and she complains when she doesnt... And her opinions are always right. if i have an opinion which contradicts her.... im wrong...
She can sit and talk with people like they are her best friend for hours and ignore me when im siting and staring at the wall.. tryin'to think of something.. trying to fit in the conversation and when i do interrupt to talk... im ignored....
But if im ever talking to someone else and not to her for even 30mins...she'l start pouting .. and giving me silent treatment.....
she says she misses me but whnever i meet her.. shes always on her phone... ánd i hv to sometimes take it from her hand and tel her to STOP!
She's got good figure, good height and amazing clothes, people loveee herr...
And yet...she's got to complain everything...
Im ****in; jealous at times!!!
And ****!! i dunno what to do???
I have to think 10 times before saying something... cos one wrong sentence and she'l explode.
And she hurts me.. :frown: i literally feel the heaviness in my heart.. i feel like a part of it breaks when she says something mean... the thing is.. its become a part of her now.. being mean... I act as if nothingz wrng though... and she doesnt care then...
I hate fighting with her...or anyone ...so i dnt strt a fight on small things.... but sometimes its just unbearable...
Sometimes she doesnt get that i m feeling sad... and in that state of mind i may say something which she interprets wrong...and she gets mad at me when im low... to make me feel worse...
Oh! yesss.. she makes me feel worse about me.. worse than anyone does.... about as insignificant as my handwriting (which isnt THAT bad)...to my general knowledge....
EVERYTHING...
And im exhausted now... completely...
PLease help...

Tell her that. Let it all out, then blank her for the rest of your life.
Hang out with your other friends more and her less, she'll get the picture.

She sounds like a slightly psychopathic narcissist. Either that or underneath the exterior is a low self esteemed individual.
Reply 8
Original post by orangem00ns
As you grow older you'll realise the importance of getting rid of toxic people from your life. My old best friend made me feel ashamed and embarrassed of myself, and was constantly putting me down. I soon grew up and realised I didn't need her, infact, all she was doing was holding me back.

Distance yourself from her, you'll be grateful in the future.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you for the advice.. And yes i will try doing that...
Reply 9
Original post by RHyoudon'kno
Tell her that. Let it all out, then blank her for the rest of your life.

I've tried this before.. didn't work ...cos i jst cntt see her cryy cos of me
I've tried this before.. didn't work ...cos i jst cntt see her cryy cos of me

Think of the people that she could hurt in future. :frown:
Reply 11

Lol a break from a friend?

Just stop talking to her. She sounds like an utter bitch.
Reply 12
Does she use you for stuff like class notes, food, money etc?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending