The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Coventry University Applying 2015

Scroll to see replies

I have a UF for Coventry and applied for accommodation yet heard nought back ! Getting nervous ! Anyone know when I should hear back?
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by PsychologyMan12
I have a UF for Coventry and applied for accommodation yet heard nought back ! Getting nervous ! Anyone know when I should hear back?

if you have an unconditional offer you will hear back around mid may. if you have a condition offer you will hear back once you have confirmed your grades in august
Original post by Miriam17
if you have an unconditional offer you will hear back around mid may. if you have a condition offer you will hear back once you have confirmed your grades in august

Some people with conditional offers have provisional offers?
Original post by PsychologyMan12
Some people with conditional offers have provisional offers?

yes that just means that if they do get the grades they will definitely have accommodation and i think it refers to their first choice. if you don't get the email i don't think it means that you won't get an accommodation place just maybe not your first choice. and i know that those emails are sent out in batches so maybe your in the next batch if you're lucky.
Quick question, I've just firmed my unconditional offer from Coventry, I've tried to register on the accommodation site but it says my details aren't valid? Does it take some time to recognise that I've chosen Coventry as my firm choice?
Original post by The_Jedge
Quick question, I've just firmed my unconditional offer from Coventry, I've tried to register on the accommodation site but it says my details aren't valid? Does it take some time to recognise that I've chosen Coventry as my firm choice?

have you received an email from the uni that had your student id enclosed? if you tried to login with that but it still didn't work then you should probably ring them up or email them and get it sorted!!
have you received an email from the uni that had your student id enclosed? if you tried to login with that but it still didn't work then you should probably ring them up or email them and get it sorted!!

Yeah I had the student ID email a few weeks back
Original post by The_Jedge
Yeah I had the student ID email a few weeks back

hmm maybe ring them up anyways. they might be able to give you a new one?
I have an unconditional offer, however I have to go for an interview once I finish my gap year. I applied to study Spanish and because my gap year involved going to Spain to study for 6 months they wanted an interview too. I already reached b2 in the language learning framework though, and GCSE which is their entry requirements is a2 so feeling pretty good about the interview.

It would be cool to meet more freshers so I know some people when I start :smile:
Original post by aarmstrong
I am considering applying for coventry uni for next year. I quite like the look of BA (Hons) Digital Media. Whats everyone else applying for?

Be good to chat to some people :smile:

Ashley:smile:

Connect to Coventry University here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying. :h:

Hi Ashley,

As a current 3rd year Journalism & Media student I can't praise the facilities and teaching standards within the Arts & Design department enough, I have been studying here for four years now and have enjoyed every minute of it. The University campus is always usually busy with something going on, the students themselves are extremely friendly and the city itself has plenty of interesting things to do and see. I've been here four years and I'm still not bored of it!

For example this is where I eat my lunch most days (when it's sunny of course!)

Top of Hub.jpg
This is on top of the student hub, anyones allowed up there and it's lovely in the spring/summer months!

I hope you enjoy wherever you decide to study and good luck with your chosen course!

James :smile:
Original post by Cov Uni
Hi Ashley,

As a current 3rd year Journalism & Media student I can't praise the facilities and teaching standards within the Arts & Design department enough, I have been studying here for four years now and have enjoyed every minute of it. The University campus is always usually busy with something going on, the students themselves are extremely friendly and the city itself has plenty of interesting things to do and see. I've been here four years and I'm still not bored of it!

For example this is where I eat my lunch most days (when it's sunny of course!)

This is on top of the student hub, anyones allowed up there and it's lovely in the spring/summer months!

I hope you enjoy wherever you decide to study and good luck with your chosen course!

James :smile:

Journalism and Media? That's the exact course I'm starting in September!
Original post by aarmstrong
I am considering applying for coventry uni for next year. I quite like the look of BA (Hons) Digital Media. Whats everyone else applying for?

Be good to chat to some people :smile:

Ashley:smile:

Connect to Coventry University here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying. :h:

I am joininh in 2015 and I am going to study Business Management and Human Resourses and applied to Victoria Hall accommodation :smile:
Hi! I've made Coventry my insurance choice though I'd love to meet people I might meet on my course later this year if I go to Coventry.

I've chosen to study History!
I still haven't heard back from Coventry & the deadline for replies is today. What should I do? :/
Original post by rebeccagracex
I still haven't heard back from Coventry & the deadline for replies is today. What should I do? :/

email them and ask what their decision is. thats what i did with one of my choices. hope you'll the answer you want!! xx
email them and ask what their decision is. thats what i did with one of my choices. hope you'll the answer you want!! xx

Thanks, I've heard back from them now - got an offer! :smile:
Firmed Coventry today after hearing back from them yesterday - I applied for Midwifery, so excited! Can anyone advise me to which accommodation halls to avoid and which are the best/nicest? Thanksss :smile:
I am considering applying for coventry uni this year. I quite like the look of both Brand Management MA and Advertising and Marketing MA. It would be great if i cant get in touch with the ex students of the above courses.
Has anyone applied for psychology? :smile:
Anyone for bio med??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest