The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Coventry University Applying 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fireiscatching1
That's great! HVe you been to an open day?

No I'm going this coming Saturday, I want to listen to the lecture about the course. I viewed the facilities ect. A few years ago
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by Kellyunitime
No I'm going this coming Saturday, I want to listen to the lecture about the course. I viewed the facilities ect. A few years ago

Ah okay, the lecture was really good
Ah okay, the lecture was really good

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm applying for the course, I know a few people who have studied it at Coventry, and had nothing but good things to say. Where are you from?
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm applying for the course, I know a few people who have studied it at Coventry, and had nothing but good things to say. Where are you from?

Leicester, you?
Leicester, you?

Birmingham
Birmingham

Will you be commuting everyday then rather than staying in halls?
Hey! i just got a conditional offer from Coventry today for Biomed!! Gonna come to the open day this week Saturday and check it all out :smile:
Original post by Lomatic96
Hey! i just got a conditional offer from Coventry today for Biomed!! Gonna come to the open day this week Saturday and check it all out :smile:

Wow that's great!! I've just finished UcAs so hopefully not long :smile:
Wow that's great!! I've just finished UcAs so hopefully not long :smile:

yeah hopefully, from what i've heard, Coventry usually reply within the first week! I submitted mine last week Thurs and got an offer today! What are you studying. if you dont mind me asking :smile:
yeah hopefully, from what i've heard, Coventry usually reply within the first week! I submitted mine last week Thurs and got an offer today! What are you studying. if you dont mind me asking :smile:

Automotive and transport design!! I can't wait the course looks amazing :smile:
Automotive and transport design!! I can't wait the course looks amazing :smile:

Sounds cool!! You been to an open day yet? I'm planning on going to this weeks one, just gotta book train tickets now!!
Sounds cool!! You been to an open day yet? I'm planning on going to this weeks one, just gotta book train tickets now!!

Yea I went a couple of weeks ago!! My course looks amazing, the lecturers seem to know their stuff, and the facilities are amazing! If it's anything like my course you won't be disappointed! If you don't mind me asking what did you get at AS and what are you predicted?
Yea I went a couple of weeks ago!! My course looks amazing, the lecturers seem to know their stuff, and the facilities are amazing! If it's anything like my course you won't be disappointed! If you don't mind me asking what did you get at AS and what are you predicted?

no worries, i initially got DDE (did history, computing and chemistry), changed sixth forms, retook AS and chose different subjects and got BCCD this year (bio, maths, chem and physics). And for A2, i dropt chemistry and kept other 3, predicted BBC
no worries, i initially got DDE (did history, computing and chemistry), changed sixth forms, retook AS and chose different subjects and got BCCD this year (bio, maths, chem and physics). And for A2, i dropt chemistry and kept other 3, predicted BBC

Oh wow that's really good!
Oh wow that's really good!

lol thanks, not the way my parents see it tho! im super excited for uni, just moving away from home and studying something i like! what did you get for AS/predicted and are you gonna be staying on campus/halls?
lol thanks, not the way my parents see it tho! im super excited for uni, just moving away from home and studying something i like! what did you get for AS/predicted and are you gonna be staying on campus/halls?

I got CCEU (design, sculpture,physics maths) and I'm predicted ABC but I'm retaking first year and studying second year at the same time!! I'm gonna be staying in singer hall hopefully!! Are you staying in halls?
I got CCEU (design, sculpture,physics maths) and I'm predicted ABC but I'm retaking first year and studying second year at the same time!! I'm gonna be staying in singer hall hopefully!! Are you staying in halls?

yeah, need to get a little more information on accommodation tho! hopefully i can get a little more insight on the open day this Sat!
yeah, need to get a little more information on accommodation tho! hopefully i can get a little more insight on the open day this Sat!

You get to go on a tour to singer hall and liberty point which is the en suite.... Singer hall is really nice and really feels like a community.

When did you apply?
Original post by Bethanhoughton97
When did you apply?

I'm sending Off my UCAS on Thursday :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest