The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Anonymous
No. I've seen photographs of her and seen her on webcam. Plus I've spoken to people who know her - like I said, I'm joining her university next week.

Have you made passionate cyber-love to her yet?
Reply 21
okay its about opinion

i mean half the people are saying yes and the other half are saying no

i personally think you can! :smile: someone i knew met like that and now there like almost getting married, to tell you the truth i think you should meet her however dont say i love!! or think i love her, see how she is, have fun, get to know each other, compare her online and in realf life
only then you can be 100% sure shes how you want :smile:
Very well then. Get to know her in real life and see if you feel the same.
Reply 23
Seeks
Profesh and Anon#2: They text each other a lot and hence I would guess they have each others phone numbers?

Of course; how remiss of me.

Anonymous
No. I've seen photographs of her and seen her on webcam. Plus I've spoken to people who know her - like I said, I'm joining her university next week.

If you've yet to exchange a single spoken word, this all pales into insignificance.
Reply 24
Everyones being so sceptical!

be careful and don't rush into things but something really good could come out of this!
Reply 25
Francypants
Everyones being so sceptical!

be careful and don't rush into things but something really good could come out of this!

A unicorn could come out of mating a horse with a rhinoceros. What's your point?
Reply 26
We, Giliwoo, made this mistake in a recent liason. The passion soon burnt itself out due to its volatile basis. We advise that you never fall in love before first being friends, who meet regularly. The passion can often burn itself out. Giliwoo sees it as being analogous to an encolsed explosion. There is chemistry, passion, heat, then nothing left. We advise a sustainable fire instead.

May your children all have high IQs. Good bye.
You can speak on MSN you know--you should do!!
btw how about someone being in love with a celeb they've never met?
Reply 29
naivesincerity
btw how about someone being in love with a celeb they've never met?

You know NOTHING about Jessica Alba and I, so don't try and pretend that you do!
Mr.God
You know NOTHING about Jessica Alba and I, so don't try and pretend that you do!

:rolleyes: Scrotum.
Reply 31
naivesincerity
:rolleyes: Scrotum.

How did you know that's the part of me she most likes me putting in her mouth?
Reply 32
Yes you can but of course there is the possibility of it not working in person.

Good luck :smile:
Personally I don't think you can fall in love with someone you've never met - or even someone you've only met a couple of times. Genuine love requires you to know the object of your affections inside out - and whilst you may think you do, you don't until you've spent a considerable amount of time with them in person. It just sounds like you're infatuated with her, which is sweet. But don't kid yourself that you're in love. I hope everything works out well between you both though. :smile:
Heres a suggestion: Get Skype.

I've gotta agree with Giliwoo though about the fact that you probably should stick as friends for the time being rather than pursuing a relationship outta it. Cause if it burns out then your left with nothing.
Reply 35
the op lost all credibility when he said he wanted to marry her.

why dont u actually spend some time with her before committing to her for ever?
Reply 36
notts
the op lost all credibility when he said he wanted to marry her.

why dont u actually spend some time with her before committing to her for ever?

Don't be silly!
Reply 37
i got with my lady right b4 end of uni, so i have met her there(but not much), and i visited her and she visited me, and we talk on msn and dont get bored, and text all the time.

i dont think im in love with her.

this thread is also extra ridiculous as he is actually going to meet her in a week or so and then he will find out.
Reply 38
The OP needs to take a step back, take a deep breath and realise he's never met this girl. Thinking of names for your children may be a little premature. If you dont cool it for when you meet her you could seriously scare her off.
Reply 39
Ive fallen in love with bondage does that count?

Latest

Trending

Trending