The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Worth remembering this case when you read of how Islamophobic the UK is because some gymnast shouts Allahu Akbar mockingly on a video intended for private consumption.
Reply 121
The West should make reciprocity with the muslim world. Since muslims countries do not allow Christians religios freedoms I do not see why should be allowed the same to Muslims in the West. Once you get hard on them the muslims countris would need to stop.

In practise this means since prolytesation of christianity in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan is prohibited. Anyone who spread an islamic message on facebook should be send to jail.
Original post by slaven
The West should make reciprocity with the muslim world. Since muslims countries do not allow Christians religios freedoms I do not see why should be allowed the same to Muslims in the West. Once you get hard on them the muslims countris would need to stop.

In practise this means since prolytesation of christianity in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan is prohibited. Anyone who spread an islamic message on facebook should be send to jail.
the problem with this idea is it could start with islamist, then move on to other
In a country run by Islamic precepts, this will inevitably happen.
I hope her children are ok. Poor things, losing their mother will traumatise them so badly, just because of some idiots who had hissy fits over religious criticism.

I'll happily bet that if she had insulted Jesus in a Christian country, or Krishna in a Hindu country, she wouldn't have got anything apart from a few glances or a debate.

Latest

Trending

Trending