The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Aston Entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Laura_N
I'm applying for Biological Sciences, anybody got offers for it?

Yeah, I got an offer for cell and molecular biology in December - I think I sent my UCAS form through in October. Is anyone going to the biology/biomedical sciences offer holder open day on 11th February??
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 81
Original post by klaineismylife88
Yeah, I got an offer for cell and molecular biology in December - I think I sent my UCAS form through in October. Is anyone going to the biology/biomedical sciences offer holder open day on 11th February??

Cool, I sent my application off in December, I'm applying for Biological Sciences. I have been told about the open day via email though... Hopefully I'll be join! Is Aston your first choice?
Finally received an offer from Aston!

I am kind of stuck on which university to put as my insurance.

Which do you think is better for Accounting, University of Nottingham or Aston University?
Original post by Laura_N
I'm applying for Biological Sciences, anybody got offers for it?

I've applied for biological chemistry 🙈 offer of BBB

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 84
Original post by eilish1903
I've applied for biological chemistry ������ offer of BBB

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wooooo! Congrats :biggrin:
When did you apply and when did you get your offer?
Original post by Laura_N
Cool, I sent my application off in December, I'm applying for Biological Sciences. I have been told about the open day via email though... Hopefully I'll be join! Is Aston your first choice?

I'm not sure whether to put Aston or Manchester as my first choice, I wanted to go to the Aston open day so I can get a fair view of both to decide which one I want as my firm choice. Yes, I got an email about the open day as well, do you know if its casual dress or not? I couldn't find anything on the website.
Any of you lot going to the IB & M applicants day today ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 87
I finally got my offer for Marketing today! :biggrin:
Original post by h0lahan
I finally got my offer for Marketing today! :biggrin:

Congrats! When did you send your application? I'm still waiting for mine.
Reply 89
Original post by mcristinabianca
Congrats! When did you send your application? I'm still waiting for mine.

Thank you!! I sent mine on the 5th of December so I've been waiting quite a while to be fair!
I sent mine on 13th of January:frown: seems like I'll have to wait a bit :biggrin:
Reply 91
Original post by mcristinabianca
I sent mine on 13th of January:frown: seems like I'll have to wait a bit :biggrin:

I hope you get yours soon, I'm sure you will!:biggrin:
Reply 92
Original post by eilish1903
I haven't firmed them yet. I got mine about a week or so after they have me my offer x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh okay, basically when i rang them they said if i miss my offer slightly they will consider me, however they did not send a letter :frown:((((((

btw what course are you studying? and what is your offer? xx
I sent my application off in December (to do international business) and still haven't heard back. Getting a bit worried now! I've had all my other uni offers so far from Uni of Birmingham, Worcester, Nottingham Trent & Coventry so I'm literally waiting for Aston, which sucks because I want to put it down as my firm choice. Hopefully I'll hear off them soon with an offer!
Is anyone going to the mathematics applicant visit day? ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ANDECE
Is marketing good at Aston? Also is there anyone else who has received an offer for marketing? Im considering making this my firm choice but not sure!

I applied for Marketing! Have you received your offer yet?
Hi, I applied via UCAS on the 10th of December and still haven't received any offers from Aston. I'm getting really worried now that I'll get rejected as so many people seem to have had their offers. I emailed the uni and they won't reply, I rang them and they put me through to voice mail! Theyre my first choice and I applied for two different courses too.
I'm so worried. What shall I do?
Original post by Tinkerbell1997
Hi, I applied via UCAS on the 10th of December and still haven't received any offers from Aston. I'm getting really worried now that I'll get rejected as so many people seem to have had their offers. I emailed the uni and they won't reply, I rang them and they put me through to voice mail! Theyre my first choice and I applied for two different courses too.
I'm so worried. What shall I do?

I'm in the same position as you, I want to firm Aston but still haven't received an offer. I've got the predicted grade requirements and had offers from all my other university's and from a uni with grade requirements which are higher than my predicted.
What have you applied for?
When did you e-mail them? I've considered doing this but am scared I'm overreacting but it's nice to know someone else is in the same boat as me.
Hi Guys,

I know the wait for a decision can be a horrible time, unfortunately we have a very high number of applicants this year around 15,000. Thus it's taking a little bit longer than usual to process them all. Rest assured we are processing everyone's applications as fast as we can and you will get a decision soon.
Original post by alyslouise0912
I'm in the same position as you, I want to firm Aston but still haven't received an offer. I've got the predicted grade requirements and had offers from all my other university's and from a uni with grade requirements which are higher than my predicted.
What have you applied for?
When did you e-mail them? I've considered doing this but am scared I'm overreacting but it's nice to know someone else is in the same boat as me.

I've applied for business management, what about you?
I emailed them on Tuesday around 11:30am ish, but I havent had a reply which is annoying :frown: I basically said when would they be replying to me as I am worried. I reckon we're all just overreacting and should just be paitent but I need the offer ahhhh!

Quick Reply

Latest