The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Aston Entry 2015

Came to one of our open days? Applied to us through UCAS? Thinking about student life in Birmingham? This thread is for general discussion about Aston University. Below are some useful links for you:

Our Undergraduate courses: http://www.aston.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/courses/

Our on campus accommodation: http://www.aston.ac.uk/study/accommodation/

Why student life in Birmingham is so great: http://www.aston.ac.uk/birmingham/

Follow our student bloggers and read about their experiences at Aston: http://www.aston.ac.uk/birmingham/myaston-uni-life/

We hope to see you next October.

Scroll to see replies

Finally someone made such thread ^^ well I have applied for International Business and Management on the 8th of October .. no acknowledgements no nothing yet ... I hope for the best because I am considering Aston University for my Firm choice ... ^^ god luck to everyone :smile:
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by powerpuff_girl
Finally someone made such thread ^^ well I have applied for International Business and Management on the 8th of October .. no acknowledgements no nothing yet ... I hope for the best because I am considering Aston University for my Firm choice ... ^^ god luck to everyone :smile:

Good luck to you as well. Hopefully you'll be joining us in October. :smile:
Original post by Aston University
Good luck to you as well. Hopefully you'll be joining us in October. :smile:

Has Aston University started making offers yet?
Original post by Commando1
Has Aston University started making offers yet?

They did :smile: what have you applied for ?
They did :smile: what have you applied for ?

Biomedical Science, what about you?:smile:
Biomedical Science, what about you?:smile:

International Business and Management I even firmed it today .. I haven't heard anyone in the forum saying they received an offer for this course, so don't worry I believe they will update your application soon Are you firming them if they do so ?
International Business and Management I even firmed it today .. I haven't heard anyone in the forum saying they received an offer for this course, so don't worry I believe they will update your application soon Are you firming them if they do so ?

Yeah definitely! I went to the open day in October and i have to say the Aston is one damn good University
Yeah definitely! I went to the open day in October and i have to say the Aston is one damn good University

I am not from the UK so I couldn't go to the open day but still I absolutely agree with you :smile:
Reply 9
Has anyone had any offers for Psychology yet? I've had two from Keele and Leicester, I've applied to Aston too and I wanted to know if they've given out many got psychology yet
I will be applying for Business and management! Wish me luck
Original post by Kash24411

Keeping fingers crossed for you :smile:
Can conditional offer holders apply for an accommodation and if yes when should they do it and what is the deadline?

THX IN ADVANCE :-)
Original post by mimi007
Can conditional offer holders apply for an accommodation and if yes when should they do it and what is the deadline?

THX IN ADVANCE :-)

Yes they can, but I believe they release the new offers for accommodation I mean the 2015/2016 ones when they have sent all offers which means in spring, as far as I know :smile:
any Biochemistry applicants? :biggrin:

I applied for Business and Management and I've received an offer! Have you heard back yet? If not then good luck!! :biggrin:
Original post by SallyMichelle
I applied for Business and Management and I've received an offer! Have you heard back yet? If not then good luck!! :biggrin:

Congratulations! What conditional offer was it? AAB or ABB?

I only sent my application of a few days ago and heard from 1 of my 5 choices, still waiting for Aston!
Congratulations! What conditional offer was it? AAB or ABB?

I only sent my application of a few days ago and heard from 1 of my 5 choices, still waiting for Aston!

It was AAB (My predicted are AAA), although they do clearly state on the offer letter that if you firm them, they give you a good chance of getting a place with one (Even two) grades lower, so I like the fact that I'd be pretty safe in choosing Aston :smile:

I heard back after about 2 and a half weeks, where have you got an offer from? :smile:
Original post by SallyMichelle
It was AAB (My predicted are AAA), although they do clearly state on the offer letter that if you firm them, they give you a good chance of getting a place with one (Even two) grades lower, so I like the fact that I'd be pretty safe in choosing Aston :smile:

I heard back after about 2 and a half weeks, where have you got an offer from? :smile:

Oh i have the same predicted grades hopefully i get ABB anyways :P, are you planning to firm Aston?

Well i will be waiting for a while then.

I got an offer from Sheffield Hallam BBB, chose this university as a hometown safe option and received an offer within 2days! Waiting for University of York, Liverpool, Leicester and of course Aston. How about your other options?
Are there other people applying/having received an offer for International Business and Management ? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest