The Student Room Group

2015 Has anyone received any offers for Music yet?

Just wonder if anyone has got any offers :smile:
Heard about people getting offers few days after they send the application.
Sent mine on October 14th.

Scroll to see replies

Hi I got one from royal holloway and one from birmingham. What have you applied to?
Original post by sweetcandy1
Hi I got one from royal holloway and one from birmingham. What have you applied to?

I applied to five unis and so far I've got offers from the City University and the Royal Holloway :smile:
Reply 3
I've been offered ABB from Royal Holloway and BBB from Bristol :smile:
Has anyone applied to Sheffield? I've been invited to this workshop open day thing on 11th November. Also applied to Oxford and King's College London.
Original post by robrien96
I've been offered ABB from Royal Holloway and BBB from Bristol :smile:
Has anyone applied to Sheffield? I've been invited to this workshop open day thing on 11th November. Also applied to Oxford and King's College London.

I'm waiting for King's College too! :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by LaMusica
I'm waiting for King's College too! :smile:

King's will probably be after Christmas, my friends from previous years got their offers in January :smile:
King's will probably be after Christmas, my friends from previous years got their offers in January :smile:

I still can't help checking my email every half an hour! :frown: I also applied to Cambridge.
Reply 7
Ha tell me about it! Also check track...offers tend to come on there earlier than emails are sent out.
Which college have you applied to? Some of my friends have applied for music at Clare college and Gonville and Caius. Also one been offered the organ scholarship at Trinity. (I seem to be the only oxford music applicant at my school haha)
I applied to Hughes Hall because I am a bit older (20) as I had to take a gap year. I looked at Fitzwilliam and Gonville and Caius, but our principal advised me to go for Hughes Hall :smile: Like most applicants, I do hope to get in, but I'm also looking at other universities. I really hope to hear from King's soon! Can't help it :biggrin:
Reply 9
I applied to Hughes Hall because I am a bit older (20) as I had to take a gap year. I looked at Fitzwilliam and Gonville and Caius, but our principal advised me to go for Hughes Hall :smile: Like most applicants, I do hope to get in, but I'm also looking at other universities. I really hope to hear from King's soon! Can't help it :biggrin:

I'm not sure yet where I'll go if I don't get into Oxford, I didn't go to any open days or anything so I'm totally undecided!
Got an offer from holloway :smile: Still need requirements to pass for manchester, chichester, canterbury christ.... Haven't heard yet from glasgow.

just sent my audition recording for RCS, RWCMD and birmingham conservatoire. Hoping for the best!
One of my friends has just got an offer from King's!
I still can't help checking my email every half an hour! :frown: I also applied to Cambridge.

Also applied to Cambridge and King's:smile: Got Bristol's offer and now waiting for these 2
Seems like everyone has applied to the same unis! Might see u guys next year:smile:
Of all the people applying for music at my school, we've all applied for Oxbridge, King's and Bristol..quite a few for Royal Holloway too.
What instruments do you guys play?
I play piano :smile: anyone here applying CUKAS?
Singing and piano. Also passed grade 8 theory for fun :smile: No, I'm thinking of doing my Master's at a conservatoire though :smile: What about you?
One of my friends has just got an offer from King's!

Wow! Is he/she an absolutely outstanding musician? :smile: I guess it was a definite 'yes' from them!
Just trying to think when they are likely to get back to me :confused:
Singing and piano. Also passed grade 8 theory for fun :smile: No, I'm thinking of doing my Master's at a conservatoire though :smile: What about you?

Hoping to be accepted with scholarship at RCS ..... It is freaking me out now that I have submitted my audition recording, (I am an international applicant)
Good luck, guys!! I read music at Cambridge as a postgraduate student. I hope you all get the offers you want! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending