The Student Room Group

STEP prep!

Hi guys im preparing for STEP next summer... Started doing STEP 1 today and I can tell that this is harder than the typical A level stuff... How long roughly does it take one to become better at STEP, couple/few months??
You will improve the more you do, that is what I have found.
Reply 2
Original post by Tiri
Hi guys im preparing for STEP next summer... Started doing STEP 1 today and I can tell that this is harder than the typical A level stuff... How long roughly does it take one to become better at STEP, couple/few months??

you know who

look at maths A level forum for the thread

C1 and progress towards STEP and AEA

I will be writing these two IYGB papers (S & T) this week. Because I only update the website two to three times a year these two papers can only be found there for a little while.

Have a go and tell me what you think.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by TeeEm
you know who

look at maths A level forum for the thread

C1 and progress towards STEP and AEA

I will be writing these two IYGB papers (S & T) this week. Because I only update the website two to three times a year these two papers can only be found there for a little while.

Have a go and tell me what you think.

I will take alook. Been getting way to distracted with M5 and need to start focusing on the exams I will be sitting in the summer!

Cheers
Reply 4
Original post by Tiri
I will take alook. Been getting way to distracted with M5 and need to start focusing on the exams I will be sitting in the summer!

Cheers

all good.
hope your revision is good

Quick Reply

Latest