The Student Room Group

How well do you see colour?

This website lets you test how well you can distinguish between colours. Decent way to waste 5 minutes! Post your scores.

I scored 15. Lower is better.
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Chlorophile
This website lets you test how well you can distinguish between colours. Decent way to waste 5 minutes! Post your scores.

I scored 15. Lower is better.

14!

It's not my fault, it's the monitor. :colonhash:
Reply 2
I am protanopic.
I got 8 :smile:
Reply 4
I got 119.........

Off to the opticians then.
I got 8 :h:
Original post by Norin
I got 119.........

Off to the opticians then.

:lolwut:

Maybe you're colour blind?
Reply 7
Original post by OutAtStarlight
I got 8 :h:

I got 119....not that bad is it?
Reply 8
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
:lolwut:

Maybe you're colour blind?

No i can see colour fine, this thread has now made me really worries about my eyesight now.
Original post by Norin
No i can see colour fine, this thread has now made me really worries about my eyesight now.

Did you understand the instructions? :wink:
Reply 10
Did you understand the instructions? :wink:

Of course i did. Did it perfectly fine.
37 lol
Original post by Norin
Of course i did. Did it perfectly fine.

I was only joking. :console: Sorry. :redface:

I wouldn't worry about it, this kind of test is super unreliable because the quality of your monitor/lighting etc. can affect the way the colours show on your screen. :smile:
Original post by Norin
I got 119....not that bad is it?

It does say the lower the better. Perfect score is 0. I thought it was out of 100? :s-smilie:
Original post by OutAtStarlight
It does say the lower the better. Perfect score is 0. I thought it was out of 100? :s-smilie:

I just clicked submit score without moving anything around and scored 959 :s-smilie:
Reply 15
I was only joking. :console: Sorry. :redface:

I wouldn't worry about it, this kind of test is super unreliable because the quality of your monitor/lighting etc. can affect the way the colours show on your screen. :smile:

Well if i can't distinguish that well, I don't really care, so might as well carry on like this. :smile:
I just clicked submit score without moving anything around and scored 959 :s-smilie:

I guess the '100 hue' part just means there's literally 100 hues of colour. Not that it is scored out of 100.
Reply 17

It wrote females are higher, 1030, or something like that.
Reply 18
I got 0. Woo I can see colour :L... A-level art is really paying off XD

Online ColorIQ Challenge Results
You have perfect color vision!

A lower score is better, with ZERO being the perfect score. The bars above show the regions of the color spectrum where hue discrimination is low.

Quick Reply

Latest