The Student Room Group

What's the best season to fall in love?

I think Summer. Shorts, t-shirt, flip-flops, a good tan, the summer vibes, good music, sun..what more could you ask for?

Scroll to see replies

Great time of year to say that JLP :bricks:

I generally agree, but winter's not too bad. Drinks by a cosy fire, snow walks, that kind of thing.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
The beginning of the year, so that you have all the nice weather to look forward to. :h:
Original post by Jeanlucpicard
I think Summer. Shorts, t-shirt, flip-flops, a good tan, the summer vibes, good music, sun..what more could you ask for?

What is the best direction to face whilst falling in love? Personally I think North.
I think the first days of summer. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by miser
The beginning of the year, so that you have all the nice weather to look forward to. :h:

Original post by rockrunride
Great time of year to say that JLP :bricks:

I generally agree, but winter's not too bad. Drinks by a cosy fire, snow walks, that kind of thing.

This is true! Winter was second for me too - exactly those reasons too aha!
Winter
You can go ice skating :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Winter.
Reply 8
Winter. I love the cold and really am not a fan of the summer, as a lot of outdoor and indoor places tend to crowd easily and get very stuffy and sweaty. Winter keeps all that to a minimum. Plus, having a partner in the winter is a great excuse for a cuddle and to keep warm c: You can have a lot of fun in the snow, whether that be snowball fights or sledding or whatever
(edited 9 years ago)
The realist: After you have just landed a top job and you have time to spend

The idealist: You travel to a foreign country where nobody knows you and you have nothing except the money you made and/or saved, your qualifications and your experiences; you make it big, but the woman saw your potential and loved you before you did and you build up your success together

(fully aware it isn't the answer OP was looking for)
Autumn because of all the changing colours. It's the start of the school year too. Also, I'm an autumn birthday so yeah :smile:
Definitely the end of the year, like Christmas and New Year time.
Winter, city becomes more 'cute' and better (is the case for Manchester with all the huts and stuff), ice skating etc
Spring or Autumn. Not too cold or hot and the occasional rain makes a perfect make out weather

Posted from TSR Mobile
Winter. More cuddle time, cute lil walks when you're both bundled up in warm clothes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Christmas in Winter is GOAT
Reply 16
Original post by cole-slaw
What is the best direction to face whilst falling in love? Personally I think North.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Christmas in Winter is GOAT

No it's OP overpowered dude

Posted from TSR Mobile
During the cricket season.
Mating.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending