The Student Room Group

Halloween Costumes 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Gaby.
Are you Cruella De Vil and Hannibal Lector's love child?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No macgyver
Reply 61
Original post by Aph
No macgyver

Am I meant to know who that is because the magyver I know is the one off the Simpsons. :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 62
Original post by Gaby.
Am I meant to know who that is because the magyver I know is the one off the Simpsons. :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You don't know who he is:facepalm:
Reply 63
Original post by lyrical_lie
Ooo did you make your costume?

Nope I managed to find a ready made one!! With the purple jacket and mask, so cool!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 64
Original post by Aph
You don't know who he is:facepalm:

No the Simpsons told me he was some TV detective, who is he??? I'm now intrigued.:holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm not going anywhere, but I think I'll wear my Midnight Cat onesie for when the trick or treaters stop by.

http://www.kigu.co.uk/midnight-cat-onesies
Reply 66
Original post by Gaby.
No the Simpsons told me he was some TV detective, who is he??? I'm now intrigued.:holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you ever watch the A-team? He did similar stuff.
basicly made stuff out of whatever he could find.
Original post by Abyiat96
Ooo did you make your costume?

Nope I managed to find a ready made one!! With the purple jacket and mask, so cool!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooo awesome! You'll need to show us a pic if it goes well!
Original post by Kittiara
I'm not going anywhere, but I think I'll wear my Midnight Cat onesie for when the trick or treaters stop by.

http://www.kigu.co.uk/midnight-cat-onesies

Loves a onsie! I have my panda one it's so comfy! (and I think I look like a panda :love:
Reply 68
Original post by Aph
Did you ever watch the A-team? He did similar stuff.
basicly made stuff out of whatever he could find.

No I have never watched the A -team but I get the joke now: haha :ahee: achievement unlocked

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 69
Original post by Gaby.
No I have never watched the A -team but I get the joke now: haha :ahee: achievement unlocked

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good :thumbsup: although I didn't realise you're a girl
[scroll]:eek2::eek::eek3::eek4:[/scroll]
This is what I'm going as tomorrow:

ace-ventura04.jpg
Reply 71
I have a Halloween costume....in the form of my face
I'm going as the Artful Dodger :biggrin:
Reply 73
Original post by Aph
Good :thumbsup: although I didn't realise you're a girl
[scroll]:eek2::eek::eek3::eek4:[/scroll]

Nowt wrong wi' that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 74
Original post by Gaby.
Nowt wrong wi' that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:cool:
Anyone have any ideas for a last minute costume? Preferably without having to spend a lot :tongue:
Original post by VladThe1mpaler
This is what I'm going as tomorrow:

I see. You will walk around in an ace ventura costume who wears women's clothing. Its quasi a costume in a costume. :mmm:
Original post by samstown
Anyone have any ideas for a last minute costume? Preferably without having to spend a lot :tongue:

Zombie Hunter, boyfriend went as that last year, rather than just a zombie lol. Ripped jeans, ripped shirt and those like plastic bullet belt things slung over.
Mine's nothing particularly scary. Going as a French person lol the kind of costume you'd wear on Bastille day. V stereotypical - breton stripe top, beret, garlic garland, etc. :smile:

I'm not good at scary costumes. This was my default costume, my first choice was a daffodil but IDS ran out of green romantic tutus :frown:
Never bothered with Halloween before. Is it unusual to wear a non-scary costume?

Quick Reply

Latest