The Student Room Group

What do i need to get a 2.1? HELP

I'm having trouble trying work out what grades I need in order to get a 2.1 as I am repeating half of my 3rd year (Just want to see if it's possible).

2nd year weighing = 30%
3rd year weighing = 70%

I got 49% overall in my second year (120 credits)

I am currently repeating 3 of my 3rd year modules but the results for the rest are: 53% (20 credits), 55% (20 credits), 60% (10 credits), 54% (10 credits).

Can anyone help me work out what I need to get in the 3 modules I am repeating in order to get a 2.1?

Thank you in a dvance for any help :smile:
64.7% in 3rd year. If I did my sums correctly you'd need an average of 74.4% from your remaining 60 credits.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
del
Original post by craig_92
I'm having trouble trying work out what grades I need in order to get a 2.1 as I am repeating half of my 3rd year (Just want to see if it's possible).

2nd year weighing = 30%
3rd year weighing = 70%

I got 49% overall in my second year (120 credits)

I am currently repeating 3 of my 3rd year modules but the results for the rest are: 53% (20 credits), 55% (20 credits), 60% (10 credits), 54% (10 credits).

Can anyone help me work out what I need to get in the 3 modules I am repeating in order to get a 2.1?

Thank you in a dvance for any help :smile:

Be careful that they don't cap resit grades. At my uni we weren't able to get more than 40% allocated to resits even if we got 100% in the resit exam paper,

Quick Reply

Latest