The Student Room Group

Good news vegetarians and vegans will be dying out!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/active/mens-health/11172519/Vegetarians-have-much-lower-sperm-counts.html

Vegetarians and vegans may be harming their chance of having children after a study found that men who do not eat meat have significantly reduced sperm counts.

Anyone know why science is proving that nature is punishing these vegans and vegetarians? I thought we were designed to eat only vegetables...

Less like to produce offspring = less likely to produce offspring who follow their parent's beliefs.

That means our kids won't have to put with as many insufferable social justice warriors who never shut up about being vegetarian or vegan as we currently do!

Cheers all around!
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Ever heard of AIH?
And thats good news because?
Reply 3
Original post by Secretnerd123

Did you read my thread? I clearly explained why.
Reply 4
Original post by Norin
Ever heard of AIH?

Yes why?

Have you ever heard of natural selection?
I love eating animals. The cuter and fluffier they are, the more irresistibly delicious their flesh is. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.
Considering the fact that vegetarians do not reproduce through sexual intercourse, but through proselytisation and natural occurrence, this isn't much of a worry for them.
Reply 7
Original post by Emil Cioran
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/active/mens-health/11172519/Vegetarians-have-much-lower-sperm-counts.html

Anyone know why science is proving that nature is punishing these vegans and vegetarians? I thought we were designed to eat only vegetables...

Less like to produce offspring = less likely to produce offspring who follow their parent's beliefs.

That means our kids won't have to put with as many insufferable social justice warriors who never shut up about being vegetarian or vegan as we currently do!

Cheers all around!

Can't wait :woo::yeah::woo:
Reply 8
I wish people who didn't care for the well being of any other species other than themselves would die out first.
Reply 9
Original post by <*(((><
I love eating animals. The cuter and fluffier they are, the more irresistibly delicious their flesh is. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

We must do what is best for the human race. Most of these PETA supporters and vegan are anti-humanists and proud. They are our enemy. Some of them even consider genocide amongst our people because supposedly "we're like totally ruining the earth, bro".

The greatest people throughout history have been humanists. Just like me.
Original post by miser
I wish people who didn't care for the well being of any other species other than themselves would die out first.

What? I only eat organic.
Reply 11
What? I only eat organic.

A likely story.
Original post by miser
A likely story.

Actually it's true. I also only eat beef. No other meat (not that I'm against eating them).
We must do what is best for the human race. Most of these PETA supporters and vegan are anti-humanists and proud. They are our enemy. Some of them even consider genocide amongst our people because supposedly "we're like totally ruining the earth, bro".

The greatest people throughout history have been humanists. Just like me.

What a load of waffle.
Original post by Secretnerd123

I think he's trying to be funny like...provide random science facts about vegans not being able to have kids and so supposedly this is good news because he has an issue with vegans? :colonhash:
Original post by Viceroy
What a load of waffle.

Oo waffles :clap2:
Good news OP is mad at people for holding different opinions and/or beliefs to his own!
Reply 17
Actually it's true. I also only eat beef. No other meat (not that I'm against eating them).

You're telling me that offline you're a principled consumer who cares about the welfare of animals, yet online you would post a thread like this? Somehow I have trouble taking you seriously.
Original post by miser
You're telling me that offline you're a principled consumer who cares about the welfare of animals, yet online you would post a thread like this? Somehow I have trouble taking you seriously.

I don't preach about it to others. I eat organic as it's better quality and I know the cows have been treated well and killed with little or hopefully no pain. You could kill off 100 million cows and I wouldn't care as long as they aren't treated bad.
Original post by miser

The OP is clearly a troll. No need to take their posts seriously.

Latest