The Student Room Group

UCAS - Apply and Track not available 24 - 27 October

I don't know if anyone has been on the UCAS website recently but just to inform you, Track will be unavailable from the 24 to the 27 of October! I guess we'll all be uniformed for 3 days..

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Ugh another 3 days of not hearing anything
nuuuuu
UCAS needs to get it together!!! Ahhhh!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
It is so annoying. I am desperately hoping to hear something tomorrow and the day after so it'll make those three days a little less horrid !
Imagine receiving an email saying that there has been an update on your application (either an offer or rejection) but you can't access it until the 27th?!!
Original post by Millymd
Imagine receiving an email saying that there has been an update on your application (either an offer or rejection) but you can't access it until the 27th?!!

I am crying...
Original post by Millymd

Surely the emails wouldn't come either? The emails are triggered by track updating - if track is down, I don't think the emails would be sent?
Original post by Chlorophile
Surely the emails wouldn't come either? The emails are triggered by track updating - if track is down, I don't think the emails would be sent?

Who knows, I'm just imagining the worst..
Reply 9

Maybe you only *see* it afterwards or there was a delay by your email provider. That'd kill me. Though Imperial and Cambridge seem to disregard track and email you directly.
Original post by TVIO
Maybe you only *see* it afterwards or there was a delay by your email provider. That'd kill me. Though Imperial and Cambridge seem to disregard track and email you directly.

Certainly does seem to be the case with Imperial. They called me, didn't even email!
Reply 11
Certainly does seem to be the case with Imperial. They called me, didn't even email!

Oh god that'd scare the crap outta me. 'Hello, we're calling from ICL is TVIO there'.
'NO I'M NOT READY FOR THIS. EMAIL ME DAMMIT, I DON'T DO NORMAL SOCIAL CONTACT.'
What did they call about?
Original post by TVIO
Oh god that'd scare the crap outta me. 'Hello, we're calling from ICL is TVIO there'.
'NO I'M NOT READY FOR THIS. EMAIL ME DAMMIT, I DON'T DO NORMAL SOCIAL CONTACT.'
What did they call about?

They actually called me whilst I was having a dental X Ray lol, so I only found out through the voice mail. So I had a bit of time to react! They called to offer me an interview and check I could attend the date. It was actually very good that I was able to call them back because had I answered them spontaneously, I wouldn't have realised that I couldn't attend the date they gave me.

But yeah, it was scary! I'm not good at phone calls...
Reply 13
They actually called me whilst I was having a dental X Ray lol, so I only found out through the voice mail. So I had a bit of time to react! They called to offer me an interview and check I could attend the date. It was actually very good that I was able to call them back because had I answered them spontaneously, I wouldn't have realised that I couldn't attend the date they gave me.

But yeah, it was scary! I'm not good at phone calls...

Gah I hate phone calls, think i left my number off of UCAS so they had to email me for my interview summons
Reply 14
Original post by TVIO
Gah I hate phone calls, think i left my number off of UCAS so they had to email me for my interview summons

They may just reject you purely on that basis then.

Lol jk. :colone:
Original post by Millymd
I don't know if anyone has been on the UCAS website recently but just to inform you, Track will be unavailable from the 24 to the 27 of October! I guess we'll all be uniformed for 3 days..

What kind of uniform do you think they will be making you wear?:tongue:
Original post by Carnationlilyrose

Ahaha I meant 'uninformed' :P
Reply 17
Original post by Carnationlilyrose

Lol good one, didn't even see that.
You have already rated a post by this user recently! :frown:

Well it's over the weekend so there probably won't be any decisions anyway.
Reply 19
Original post by Blobar
They may just reject you purely on that basis then.

Lol jk. :colone:

Well they've given me an interview already :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending