The Student Room Group

Wait till 15th January?

Hi all!
I sent in my application about a week an a half ago to Bath to study Chemistry. I've seen that others have already received offers. Does this mean that they are undecided and I will have to wait till after the january deadline before getting offer/rejection?
Not at all! There could be a number of reasons why they haven't got back to you immediately, for instance you may not have a straightforward application (you've got resits, EC's, deferred entry, alternative qualifications, etc), or they're going through applications in "batches" and you're on the next batch.

With the speed offers are coming through for Bath, I don't believe you'll be waiting until 15th January.
Original post by loperdoper
Not at all! There could be a number of reasons why they haven't got back to you immediately, for instance you may not have a straightforward application (you've got resits, EC's, deferred entry, alternative qualifications, etc), or they're going through applications in "batches" and you're on the next batch.

With the speed offers are coming through for Bath, I don't believe you'll be waiting until 15th January.

I'm doing a french baccalaureate so that might change things. Thanks !
Original post by Millymd
I'm doing a french baccalaureate so that might change things. Thanks !

Yep, that's definitely going to slow things down, as they are probably considering how it matches up to A-levels. Best of luck!
Original post by loperdoper
Yep, that's definitely going to slow things down, as they are probably considering how it matches up to A-levels. Best of luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending